亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Xinhuanet

      Army air strikes kill 40 militants in NW Pakistan

      English.news.cn 2015-08-17 10:30:29

        ISLAMABAD, Aug. 16 (Xinhua) -- Pakistani military said fighter jets killed at least 40 militants in North Waziristan tribal region on Sunday.

        The airstrikes were conducted in Shawal area in the restive North Waziristan, where thousands of troops are battling the Taliban and other armed groups.

        The military launched the major offensive in June last year and security officials say over 2,500 militants have so far been killed and over 90 percent of the areas cleared of the militants.

        Gen. Raheel Sharif, the army chief, who visited the region last month, said the operation code-named Zarb-e-Abab is in its final stage.

        "In precise aerial strikes 40 terrorists were killed this afternoon in Shawal. There are reports of many terrorists injured in strikes," an army statement said.

        The statement from the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) said more details will be released later.

        The long-awaited operation was launched on June 15 following a militant attack on Karachi's international airport after the failure of peace talks between the government and militants.

        Security officials say the fleeing militants are hiding in the rugged mountains to avoid airstrikes.

        Maj. Gen. Asim Bajwa, the military spokesman, says the forces have already completed the first phase of the ground offensive in Shawal area and the second is being planned to take control of the few pockets.

        The military has taken complete control of the main towns, Miranshah and Mir Ali, and has also started repatriation to the displaced persons to areas where the security forces have established writ.

        Nearly one million people have been displaced since the operation was launched.

      [Editor: 楊茹]
       
      Army air strikes kill 40 militants in NW Pakistan
                       English.news.cn | 2015-08-17 10:30:29 | Editor: 楊茹

        ISLAMABAD, Aug. 16 (Xinhua) -- Pakistani military said fighter jets killed at least 40 militants in North Waziristan tribal region on Sunday.

        The airstrikes were conducted in Shawal area in the restive North Waziristan, where thousands of troops are battling the Taliban and other armed groups.

        The military launched the major offensive in June last year and security officials say over 2,500 militants have so far been killed and over 90 percent of the areas cleared of the militants.

        Gen. Raheel Sharif, the army chief, who visited the region last month, said the operation code-named Zarb-e-Abab is in its final stage.

        "In precise aerial strikes 40 terrorists were killed this afternoon in Shawal. There are reports of many terrorists injured in strikes," an army statement said.

        The statement from the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) said more details will be released later.

        The long-awaited operation was launched on June 15 following a militant attack on Karachi's international airport after the failure of peace talks between the government and militants.

        Security officials say the fleeing militants are hiding in the rugged mountains to avoid airstrikes.

        Maj. Gen. Asim Bajwa, the military spokesman, says the forces have already completed the first phase of the ground offensive in Shawal area and the second is being planned to take control of the few pockets.

        The military has taken complete control of the main towns, Miranshah and Mir Ali, and has also started repatriation to the displaced persons to areas where the security forces have established writ.

        Nearly one million people have been displaced since the operation was launched.

      分享
      Chinese immigrants in Argentina celebrate 70th anniv. of anti-Japanese War victory
      Chinese immigrants in Argentina celebrate 70th anniv. of anti-Japanese War victory
      Chemical defense soldiers monitor Tianjin blast site
      Chemical defense soldiers monitor Tianjin blast site
      Firefighters of Tianjin rescue team sleep on floors
      Firefighters of Tianjin rescue team sleep on floors
      Competitive training conducted during joint exercise "2015D" in China
      Competitive training conducted during joint exercise "2015D" in China
      Concert held in U.S. to mark WWII anniversary
      Concert held in U.S. to mark WWII anniversary
      Ukrainian boy injured by grenade in stable condition
      Ukrainian boy injured by grenade in stable condition
      Hill "Las Palmitas" in Mexico: Art lives next door
      Hill "Las Palmitas" in Mexico: Art lives next door
      10 injured in head-on train collision in Hungary
      10 injured in head-on train collision in Hungary
      Back to Top Close
      010020030330000000000000011100291281364701
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲中文字幕久久精品蜜桃| 97在线观看| 国产精品无码久久久久久蜜臀AV| 朝阳区| 午夜福利不卡无码视频| 国产 字幕 制服 中文 在线| 免费国产好深啊好涨好硬视频| 亚洲欧美日韩精品高清| 松桃| 欧美亚洲韩国国产综合五月天| 亚洲中文字幕精品一区二区三区| 国产亚洲综合欧美视频| 亚洲av午夜成人片精品| 国产一区二区三区 视频| 亚洲精品日本| 成年女人喷潮免费视频| 中文字幕丝袜人妻av| 精品国产AⅤ一区二区三区V免费| 亚洲人成伊人成综合网中文| 最新国内精品自在自线视频| 成在人线av无码免费高潮水老板 | 中国女人a毛片免费全部播放| 77se77亚洲欧美在线大屁股| 亚洲夂夂婷婷色拍ww47| 伊人亚洲综合影院首页| 国产偷国产偷高清精品| 亚洲va久久久噜噜噜久久狠狠| 美女自卫慰黄网站| 免费在线观看蜜桃视频| 久久91综合国产91久久精品| 欧美一级一级做性视频| 越南小少妇bbwbbwbbw| 亚洲中文字幕乱码免费播放 | 日本a在线天堂| 日韩精品国产一区在线| 国产精品情侣呻吟对白视频| 九九成人免费视频| 日本免费播放一区二区三区视频| 亚洲欧洲精品成人久久曰影片| 亚洲国产成人无码av在线影院| 亚洲最大国产成人综合网站|