亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S. ready for unconditional talks with Iran: Pompeo
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-06-03 21:29:42 | Editor: huaxia

      U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo attends a press conference at the Castelgrande closing a bilateral meeting with Swiss counterpart on June 2, 2019 in Bellinzona, southern Switzerland. (Xinhua/AFP)

      WASHINGTON, June 2 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in Switzerland on Sunday that Washington is ready for unconditional talks with Tehran, according to a press release issued by the State Department.

      The United States is prepared to engage "in a conversation with no preconditions," Pompeo told media during a joint press conference with his Swiss counterpart Ignazio Cassis in Switzerland.

      "We're ready to sit down with them," Pompeo added.

      However, the top U.S. diplomat also emphasized that Washington would not change its effort to reverse Iran's "malign activity."

      Pompeo's remarks came one day after Iran's President Hassan Rouhani said that the talks between Tehran and Washington would be likely if the latter shows respect.

      "We favor logic and negotiations if they sit at the negotiation table with full respect and follow international regulations," Rouhani said, according to official IRNA news agency.

      Rouhani's words slightly deviated from the earlier position of Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who on Wednesday ruled out the possibility of negotiations with the United States, calling it would be "fruitless and a loss."

      By implementing "maximum pressure campaign" against Iran, the Trump administration has called for the renegotiation of the 2015 Iran nuclear deal, which Washington chose to abandon May last year, as well as Tehran's developing missile program and its regional role.

      Over the recent weeks, Washington has ratcheted up pressure against Tehran by a series of sanctions, designations and military threats.

      Iranian authorities have stressed that Tehran would not sit for negotiations under Washington's threats or sanction pressures.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. ready for unconditional talks with Iran: Pompeo

      Source: Xinhua 2019-06-03 21:29:42

      U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo attends a press conference at the Castelgrande closing a bilateral meeting with Swiss counterpart on June 2, 2019 in Bellinzona, southern Switzerland. (Xinhua/AFP)

      WASHINGTON, June 2 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in Switzerland on Sunday that Washington is ready for unconditional talks with Tehran, according to a press release issued by the State Department.

      The United States is prepared to engage "in a conversation with no preconditions," Pompeo told media during a joint press conference with his Swiss counterpart Ignazio Cassis in Switzerland.

      "We're ready to sit down with them," Pompeo added.

      However, the top U.S. diplomat also emphasized that Washington would not change its effort to reverse Iran's "malign activity."

      Pompeo's remarks came one day after Iran's President Hassan Rouhani said that the talks between Tehran and Washington would be likely if the latter shows respect.

      "We favor logic and negotiations if they sit at the negotiation table with full respect and follow international regulations," Rouhani said, according to official IRNA news agency.

      Rouhani's words slightly deviated from the earlier position of Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who on Wednesday ruled out the possibility of negotiations with the United States, calling it would be "fruitless and a loss."

      By implementing "maximum pressure campaign" against Iran, the Trump administration has called for the renegotiation of the 2015 Iran nuclear deal, which Washington chose to abandon May last year, as well as Tehran's developing missile program and its regional role.

      Over the recent weeks, Washington has ratcheted up pressure against Tehran by a series of sanctions, designations and military threats.

      Iranian authorities have stressed that Tehran would not sit for negotiations under Washington's threats or sanction pressures.

      010020070750000000000000011100001381137961
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费大黄网站在线观看| 亚洲中文无码精品久久不卡| 亚洲乱亚洲乱妇50p| 在线成人tv天堂中文字幕| 国内精品国产三级国产a久久| 潼南县| 麻豆变态另类视频在线观看| 午夜爽毛片| 人妻无码视频一区二区三区| 日本老熟妇乱子伦精品| 欧美成人WWW在线观看| 中文亚洲爆乳av无码专区 | 国产美女免费网站| 日本少妇精品一区二区| 久久久久久久久中文字幕| 日产精品一区二区三区| 国产精品白浆一区二区免费看| 少妇乳大丰满在线播放| 午夜免费男女aaaa片| 国产va免费精品高清在线观看| 日本福利视频免费久久久| 精品一区二区三区久久久| 阿荣旗| 亚洲妇女av一区二区| 久久碰国产一区二区三区| 一区二区三区四区四色av| 色狠狠色婷婷丁香五月| japanese色国产在线看视频| 中文字幕日韩精品人妻在线| 婷婷激情五月综合在线观看| 亚洲每天色在线观看视频| 国产又爽又大又黄a片| 元谋县| 日韩av免费在线不卡一区| 久久久久久一本大道无码| 日韩在线永久免费播放| 久久婷婷色综合老司机| 国产精品一区二区AV不卡| 久久国产热精品波多野结衣av| 国产精品麻豆A在线播放| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天bl|