亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Second suspect arrested after London subway blast named as Yahyah Farroukh: TV report

      Source: Xinhua| 2017-09-18 19:22:44|Editor: liuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      LONDON, Sept. 18 (Xinhua) -- The 21-year-old man arrested on Saturday by police investigating the terrorist attack at Parsons Green subway station in west London has been named as Yahyah Farroukh, local television report said early Monday.

      Farroukh is listed as living at an address in Stanwell, Surrey, some 26 kilometers from central London, which was searched by police officers on Sunday, according to the report.

      His first pictures were published by the British media since he was arrested at a Fried chicken shop in Hounslow on Saturday night.

      Farroukh is believed to be from the Syrian capital of Damascus originally and has lived in Britain for at least four years.

      He previously stayed at the Sunbury house of Ronald Jones, 88, and his wife, Penelope, 71, who have been fostering at least 268 children over the past four decades, including refugees from Eritrea, Iraq, Somalia and Syria, according to reports.

      Farroukh's arrest came after a 18-year-old chief suspect was detained at Dover ferry port on Saturday morning after an explosion on a packed rush-hour carriage at Parsons Green subway station on Friday morning injured some 30 people.

      Both men remain in custody under section 41 of the Terrorism Act 2000, which allows police to detain suspects without charge beyond the four days allowed for suspects connected to other crimes.

      British Home Secretary Amber Rudd claimed the two arrests as "good progress" in the inquiry of the London tube blast.

      The terrorist attack was caused by an improvised explosive device, which had a timer, but failed to fully detonate.

      Rudd said that it appeared the bomber was not a lone wolf but added that it was "too early to reach any final conclusion on that."

      She said that military personnel who were mobilized when the threat level was raised on Friday night will return to normal duties.

      She urged the public to "continue to be vigilant but not be alarmed."

      The Islamic State claimed responsibility for the fifth terrorist attack in the country over the past six months.

      Previous attacks in London this year at Westminster Bridge, London Bridge and Finsbury Park as well as a blast at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester killed dozens of people and injured more than 150.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001366187551
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人AV无码精品无毒| 国产麻豆精品一区二区三区v视界| 黑人上司好猛我好爽中文字幕 | 国产麻豆aⅴ精品无码| 国产精品黄色片一区二区| 性一交一乱一乱一视频| 久热色视频精品在线观看| 亚洲香蕉毛片久久网站老妇人| 日产精品一区二区免费| 国产精品香蕉网页在线播放| 人妻无码熟妇乱又伦精品视频| 另类 专区 欧美 制服| 无码不卡一区二区三区在线观看| 青草伊人久久综在合线亚洲| 天天久久狠狠伊人第一麻豆| 色老汉亚洲av影院天天精品| 桃源县| 亚洲色欲久久久综合网| 福利在线视频一区二区| 成人3D动漫一区二区三区| 日本岛国视频一区二区三区| 望城县| 国产成人香蕉久久久久| 国产色无码专区在线观看 | 精品人妻无码中文字幕在线| 人妻忍着娇喘被中进中出视频| 97精品国产91久久久久久久| 八戒八戒免费视频| 色婷婷丁香综合激情| 亚洲中文字幕精品一区二区| 国产在热线精品视频| 亚洲国产成人久久综合区| 久久先锋男人av资源网站| 欧美精品高清在线xxxx| 成在线人免费视频播放| 亚洲av制服一区二区三区| 久久亚洲精彩无码天堂| 91成人在线免费视频| 亚洲精品午夜精品国产| 国产成人精品亚洲日本在| 麻城市|