亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Red Cross says cholera epidemic hits 1 million in Yemen

      Source: Xinhua| 2017-12-22 00:10:30|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      SANAA, Dec. 21 (Xinhua) -- Suspected cholera cases in Yemen have reached one million, highlighting the suffering of the country caught up in a civil war for nearly three years, the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) said Thursday.

      More than 80 percent of the population lack food, fuel, clean water and access to healthcare, ICRC said on its official Twitter page.

      The World Health Organization has reported 2,219 deaths from the cholera outbreak since it spread across the country in April, third of whom were children.

      The war-torn Arab country has also been suffering from a severe diphtheria outbreak since October.

      On Dec. 11, the United Nations aid agencies reported 32 deaths from diphtheria, warning the disease is spreading.

      The suspected cases of diphtheria have reached up to 244, mostly children, according to the aid agencies.

      Vaccines needed to treat diphtheria will run out, local authorities have warned.

      Ships and planes carrying humanitarian supplies have been unable to reach Yemen since the Saudi-led coalition imposed a blockade in early November.

      The Saudi-led military coalition, which has been fighting the Houthi rebels since March 2015 to support the government of President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi, has blocked land, sea and air access to Yemen after Saudi Arabia intercepted a missile launched by the Houthis toward the Saudi capital of Riyadh on Nov. 4.

      The coalition has eased the siege late last month, reopening some ports in south of the country. But UN aid agencies said the move was not enough, while demanding for a complete reopening of all Yemeni ports, including Hodeidah port, the only port to northern Yemen, which is under Houthi control.

      On Tuesday, the Yemeni Houthi rebels fired another ballistic missile towards Riyadh's royal palace of Yamamah, but the Saudi-led coalition said they intercepted the missile without casualties.

      The day later, Saudi Arabia said it would allow humanitarian aid deliveries into Houthi-controlled Red Sea port of Hodeidah for a month, according to Saudi-owned Al-Arabiya television.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521368434381
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲AⅤ樱花无码| 亚洲国产精品专区性色av| aa视频在线观看播放免费| 人妻中文字幕一区二区二区| 欧美精品高清在线xxxx| 久久国产亚洲一区二区三区| 亚洲网站免费看| 久久精品国产免费观看频道| 久久99热只有频精品8| 久久久亚洲欧洲日产国码是AV| 亚洲黄片高清在线观看| 97在线观看免费版高清| 香蕉久久久久久久av网站| 亚洲情精品中文字幕有码在线| 人妻av一区二区三区av免费| 国内色精品视频在线网址| 日韩一区二区不卡av| 成全电影在线观看免费| 国产一区二区不卡在线视频| 免费看女人与善牲交| 玩弄人妻奶水无码AV在线| 蜜臀av中文人妻系列| 久久精品WWW人人做人人爽| 肉欲啪啪网站| 日韩精人妻无码一区二区三区| 久久亚洲精品成人av| 久热精品免费在线视频| 国产午夜片无码区在线观看| 人妻夜夜爽天天爽爽一区 | 天啦噜国产精品亚洲精品 | 91亚洲最新国语中文字幕| 久久久亚洲女精品aa| 日韩高清av一区二区| 国产v亚洲v天堂a_亚洲| 国产女高清在线看免费观看| 国产精品系列在线一区二区三区| 国产成人精品免费久久久久| 国产av无码专区亚洲a∨毛片| 精品中文字幕专区免费视频| 91青草久久久久久清纯| 乱人伦中文字幕在线不卡网站 |