亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Egypt beefs up security around churches in New Year celebrations

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-01 03:10:55|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      CAIRO, Dec. 31 (Xinhua) -- The Egyptian security forces have been intensifying presence around churches nationwide during in New Year celebrations, said the Egyptian military spokesman in a statement on Sunday.

      The statement comes a couple of days after a terrorist shootout outside a church southern Cairo killed at least 10 people, including a policeman and one of the two perpetrators.

      "The surrounding areas of churches and places of worship have witnessed intensified security deployment to secure the inflow of Coptic citizens to celebrate the feast," said Egypt's military spokesman Tamer al-Refaay in the statement.

      Egypt has been fighting a wave of terror activities that killed hundreds of policemen and soldiers since the military ousted former Islamist President Mohamed Morsi in July 2013 in response to mass protests against his one-year rule and his currently outlawed Muslim Brotherhood group.

      The terrorist attacks were centered in North Sinai and targeted security forces before they gradually extended to other provinces, including the capital Cairo, and started to target dozens of the Coptic minority with church bombings.

      Most of the attacks were claimed by a Sinai-based terrorist group loyal to the Islamic State (IS) group.

      In late May, the IS claimed responsibility for shooting dead at least 30 Copts heading to visit a monastery on the desert highway in Upper Egypt's Minya province.

      Earlier in April, the IS-claimed bombings at two churches in Gharbiya and Alexandria northern provinces killed at least 47 and wounded over 120.

      A similar suicide bombing at a Cairo church in December 2016 killed at least 29 worshippers, mostly women and children.

      Last month, a terrorist attack against a mosque in a village in Arish city of North Sinai killed at least 310 Muslim worshippers and wounded over 120 others, marking the deadliest terror attack and the first against a Muslim mosque in Egypt's modern history.

      No group has yet claimed responsibility for the mosque attack.

      Meanwhile, the Egyptian security forces have killed hundreds of terrorists and arrested a similar number of suspects during the country's anti-terror war declared by President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi, the army chief then, following Morsi's ouster.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521368635531
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久精品免费国产四虎| 亚洲国产一区二区在线| 国产一区亚洲欧美成人| 鹤壁市| 综合激情网站| 一区二区三区无码被窝影院| 新国产三级在线观看播放| 亚洲综合久久久中文字幕| 边坝县| 久久久国产精品免费无卡顿| 国内精品人妻无码久久久影院导航| 久久久久夜色精品国产明星| av天堂资源在线免费播放| 在线日韩人妻高清在线| 99久久久精品免费| 色乱码一区二区三区在线| 又大又硬又爽免费视频| 国产一区二区三区视频了| 激情人妻中出中文字幕一区| 囯产精品久久久久久久久久| 久久精品无码一区二区www| 第九色区Aⅴ天堂| 久久亚洲国产精品一区| 亚洲无码中文字幕日韩无码| 国产麻豆剧果冻传媒一区| 欧美激情首页| 九寨沟县| www.av在线.com| 波多野结衣一区二区三区88| 国产精品亚洲综合久久小说| 肉欲啪啪网站| 91日本在线精品高清观看| 丝袜美腿网站一区二区| 亚洲色欲色欱WWW在线| 国产成人无码AV片在线观看不卡| 亚洲国产精品免费一区| 一区二区三区婷婷在线| 亚洲免费人成网站在线观看| 高清无码爆乳潮喷在线观看| 国产不卡视频一区二区在线观看| 亚洲国产精一区二区三区性色|