亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Fireworks-related injuries drop 68 pct in New Year revelry in Philippines

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-01 17:58:10|Editor: Lifang
      Video PlayerClose

      MANILA, Jan. 1 (Xinhua) -- The Philippine Health Department has recorded 191 firecracker-related injuries this new year nationwide, or a 68-percent decrease compared to last year's number, the government said on Monday.

      "The Department of Heath (DOH) declared a 68-percent decrease in fireworks-related injuries from Dec. 21, 2017 to Jan. 1, 2018, compared to the same period of previous year," Health Secretary Francisco Duque told a news briefing.

      Duque said majority of the injuries were recorded in Metro Manila with 115 cases, followed by Western Visayas with 15 cases.

      "I would say we are relatively pleased - relative because there are still injuries but pleased because of the substantial reduction or decrease in fireworks-related injuries (compared to the same period in 2017)," he said.

      In 2017, he said the DOH recorded 350 firecracker-related injuries during the same period.

      Duque said there are no reported deaths due to firecrackers, fireworks ingestion, or stray bullets this year.

      The DOH wanted zero firecracker-related injuries when Filipinos welcome 2018. Filipinos believe in welcoming the new year with a bang by literally lighting firecrackers to usher in a prosperous new year and drive away evil spirits.

      The tradition, which also became a festive practice on Christmas eve, is usually bloody and destructive, causing fire, injuries and even death. Some gun-owners even fire shots in the air accidentally hitting revelers.

      Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has issued an executive order (EO) limiting firecrackers to community fireworks displays to avoid injuries and causalities. The EO banned the use of firecrackers in private residences and only allowed in specific areas.

      Duque said he is considering recommending to Duterte to impose a total ban on firecracker use nationwide.

      Military spokesman Col. Edgard Arevalo said an investigation is underway to look into the reports that an army soldier and a retired army soldier fired shots during the new year revelry.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001368650131
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 四虎影视库国产精品一区 | 欧乱色国产精品兔费视频| 性色av不卡一区二区三区| 色综合天天综合狠狠爱_ | 97se亚洲综合在线韩国专区福利| 99热最新网址| 欧美最猛性xxxxbbbb| 亚洲欧美日韩愉拍自拍美利坚| 久天啪天天久久99久孕妇| 美腿丝袜美腿国产在线| 在线天堂资源www在线| 色狠狠色婷婷丁香五月| 午夜视频福利一区二区三区 | 无遮挡很爽视频在线观看| аⅴ天堂国产最新版在线中文 | 国产成人AV无码永久免费一线天| 国产成人无码Av在线播放无广告| 中文字幕亚洲精品码专区| 91国产超碰在线观看| 漂亮人妻被强中文字幕久久| 国产激情婷婷丁香五月天| 国产精品自拍一区视频在线观看| 国产一区二区三区免费看视频| 欧美日韩亚洲国产无线码| 精品无码一区二区三区在线| 亚洲av香蕉一区区二区三区 | 9丨精品国产高清自在线看 | 开心五月婷婷激情综合| 中文无码日韩欧免费视频| 日韩五十路| 国产亚洲精久久久久久无码| 亚洲日本va中文字幕婷婷| 免青青草免费观看视频在线| 国产成人无精品久久久| 猫咪AV成人永久网站在线观看| 国产成人精品一区二三区| 松阳县| 国产原创自拍三级在线观看| 中文字幕在线一区二区在线| 精品国产又大又黄又粗av| 久久综合给合久久97色|