亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Roundup: Gunfight inside paramilitary camp in Indian-controlled Kashmir ends, death toll rises to 8

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-01 23:44:10|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      SRINAGAR, Indian-controlled Kashmir, Jan. 1 (Xinhua) -- The deadly gunfight initiated by militants inside a highly fortified paramilitary camp of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) ended Monday with death toll rising to eight, officials said.

      The dead include five paramilitary troopers and three militants.

      Earlier, on Sunday evening, CRPF declared all the three militants were killed, however the fresh firing inside campus on Monday negated their claims.

      "The operation continued throughout night and one militant who was hiding in a building inside the campus was killed today, and the operation stands concluded," a senior official of India's CRPF, S N Srivastava told media.

      "Some amount of search operation is going on as we want to discount any chances of anybody hiding there, though chances are bleak, but we want to be doubly sure."

      The militants believed to be fidayeen (suicide attackers) stormed the CRPF camp early at at 2:00 a.m. (local time) on Sunday near Srinagar-Jammu highway at village Lethpora-Awantipora of district Pulwama, about 26 km south of Srinagar city, the summer capital of Indian-controlled Kashmir.

      The gunfight continued for two days and both sides exchanged heavy gunfire during the face-off. Reports said government forces used mortar guns and improvised explosive devices to take on militants who went inside the sprawling training campus to attack paramilitary.

      Three paramilitary troopers wounded in the attack were hospitalised and are undergoing treatment.

      While four paramilitary troopers were killed fighting militants, fifth one died of a cardiac arrest during the initial assault, officials said.

      Officials said, of the three slain militants two were identified as local cadres of Jaish-e-Mohammad militant outfit, while as the third one whose identity was not ascertained is said to be a foreigner.

      Meanwhile, hundreds of people Monday took part in the funeral prayers of two local slain militants at their respective villages in the district. The mourners including men and women took to streets shouting pro-freedom and and anti-India slogans.

      At Drabgam village in the district clashes broke out between mourners and government forces. While the youth threw stones on contingents of police and paramilitary, they fired tear smoke shells and warning shots to disperse them.

      Jaish-e-Mohammad militant outfit on Sunday claimed the responsibility of the attack. A statement issued by the outfit to local news organisations said three of its militants have stormed the camp.

      Region's police Police Chief, Shesh Paul Vaid and senior CRPF official Srivastava told media they had an input about an impending militant strike in the region for the past three days.

      In a similar attack on district police lines complex in the district in August last year, four CRPF personnel and four policemen were killed.

      A guerrilla war is going on between militants and Indian troops stationed in the region since 1989. However, of late Indian policemen too have been trained to fight them.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521368653051
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品国产熟女久久| 91人妻熟妇在线视频| 久久青草国产精品一区| 亚洲性视频网站| 亚洲欧洲精品成人久久曰影片| 一区二区免费视频中文乱码| 国产天堂一区二区三区四区| 南溪县| 国产精品青草视频免费播放| 91超碰在线观看免费| 我要看特黄特黄的亚洲黄片| 久久人人爽人人爽人人av| 国产suv精品一区二区五| 国产亚洲av天天在线观看| 韩国美女av一区二区三区四区| 蜜臀av国内精品久久久人妻| 白浆出来无码视频在线| 无码精品视频| 麻豆精品一区二区综合av| 国产一区二区精品网站看黄| 久久久亚洲精品免费视频| 日本五十路熟女在线视频| 日韩中文在线一区二区| 亚洲国产成人一区二区在线| 久久久精品国产亚洲麻色欲| av一区二区三区免费不卡| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AWWW| 久久国产一区二区三色| 成年女人18毛片毛片免费| 天天射天天操天天综合网| 日本午夜一区二区视频| 亚洲日日噜噜噜夜夜爽爽| 少妇被粗大的猛进出69影院| 日韩精品少妇无码受不了| 亚洲精品美女久久久久99| 国产一区二区三区四区色| 欧美不卡视频一区发布| 亚洲爽爆av一区二区| 国产在线无码精品电影网| 高安市| 成人国产乱对白在线观看|