亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Pakistan shows disappointment at Trump's remarks: PM office

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-03 01:09:14|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      ISLAMABAD, Jan. 2 (Xinhua) -- Pakistan's top civil and military leaders on Tuesday showed disappointment at the recent remarks by U.S. President Donald Trump against the country and rejected the "unwarranted allegations," said the Prime Minister Office here after a meeting of the National Security Committee (NSC).

      The NSC, which is consisted of key ministers and services chief and presided over by Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, noted its deep disappointment with Trump's tweet which said "The United States has foolishly given Pakistan more than 33 billion dollars in aid over the last 15 years, and they have given us nothing but lies & deceit, thinking of our leaders as fools."

      According to a statement released by the NSC, the meeting reached a consensus that despite all "unwarranted allegations, Pakistan cannot act in haste and will remain committed to playing a constructive role toward an Afghan-led and Afghan-owned peace process, not just for the sake of its own people, but also for the peace and security of the region and the international community."

      The participants observed that even nowadays Pakistan is firmly supporting the U.S.-led international efforts in Afghanistan.

      "A result of Pakistan's counter-terrorism cooperation, Al-Qaeda had been decimated from the region, and that it was mostly because of this support that Pakistan was suffering a brutal backlash, including the killing of hundred of its schoolchildren by terrorists based in Afghanistan," the statement said.

      The leaders observed that given this positive direction of progression, "recent statements and articulation by the American leadership were completely incomprehensible as they contradicted facts manifestly, struck with great insensitivity at the trust between two nations built over generations, and negated the decades of sacrifices made by the Pakistani nation -- a nation that has contributed so significantly to regional and global security and peace."

      The participants noted that over the past several years, Pakistan's counter terrorism campaign has served as a bulwark against possible expansion of scores of terrorist organizations currently present in Afghanistan -- a fact acknowledged by the U.S. authorities at the highest levels.

      "Most of these terrorists have repeatedly launched cross border attacks against innocent Pakistanis with impunity by exploiting presence of millions of Afghan refugees in Pakistan, a porous Pak-Afghan border and large tracts of ungoverned spaces inside Afghanistan," the statement said.

      The committee held the view that Pakistan has fought the war against terrorism primarily out of its own resources and at a great cost to its economy, and that even more importantly the huge sacrifices made by Pakistan, including the loss of tens of thousands of lives of Pakistani civilians and security personnel, and the pain of their families, could not be trivialized so heartlessly by pushing all of it behind a monetary value -- and that too an imagined one.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521368676551
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲成A人一区二区三区| 英吉沙县| 久久久亚洲精品免费视频| 亚洲成AV人片无码不卡| 欧美性猛交xxx×乱大交3| 亚洲成亚洲乱码一二三四区软件| 久久精品美女久久| 日本一区二区三区内射| 无码国产一区二区色欲| 国产99精品久久| 欧美13一14娇小xxxx| 敦煌市| 高h视频在线免费观看| 国产精品手机在线亚洲| 国产中文字幕精品视频| 一区二区三无码| 国产AⅤ无码久久丝袜美腿| 国产亚洲精品久久麻豆| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆四虎| 在线一区二区三区视频观看| 日本精品一区二区在线看| 国产精品99一区不卡| 亚洲第一黄片大全| 蜜桃一区二区三区在线看| 国产精品黑人一区二区三区| 虎白女粉嫩尤物福利视频| 欧产日产国产精品精品| 日韩精品一区二区三区四区视频 | 国产偷自视频区视频| 国产亚洲三级在线视频| 人妖熟女少妇人妖少妇| 亚洲色丰满少妇高潮18P| 偷窥 亚洲 另类 图片 熟女 | 高潮喷水无遮挡毛片视频| 中文字幕avdvd| 久久精品噜噜噜成人av| 亚洲国产成人A精品不卡在线| 亚洲精选视频一区二区三区| 欧美xxxxx精品| 又黄又湿又爽的视频| 成年女性毛片在线观看|