亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Roundup: S.Korea, U.S. agree not to conduct joint war games during 2018 Winter Olympics

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-05 00:05:19|Editor: Jiaxin
      Video PlayerClose

      SEOUL, Jan. 4 (Xinhua) -- South Korean President Moon Jae-in and U.S. President Donald Trump have agreed not to conduct the joint war games between Seoul and Washington during the South Korea-hosted Winter Olympic Games slated to kick off in February, Moon's office said Thursday.

      Moon and Trump had a telephone conversation for about 30 minutes earlier in the day, discussing issues of mutual concern relating to the possible inter-Korean talks created by taking the opportunity for the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games, according to the Blue House, the presidential palace.

      During the talks, the two presidents agreed not to carry out the springtime South Korea-U.S. joint military exercises, codenamed "Key Resolve and Foal Eagle", during the PyeongChang Winter Olympics.

      The annual war games, which tended to kick off in mid-March and last by the end of April, could coincide with the 2018 Winter Olympics scheduled to run from Feb. 9 to Feb. 25 and the Winter Paralympic Games from March 9 to March 18.

      President Moon said last month that he had proposed to the U.S. side to postpone the joint war games to successfully host the winter sports event.

      The agreement to delay the South Korea-U.S. war games came amid rising signs of a thaw between the two Koreas, caused by the peace overture which Kim Jong Un, top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), made in his New Year's Day address.

      Kim said in his New Year speech that his country was willing to participate in the South Korea-hosted winter sports event and to talk with Seoul about the participation.

      The following day, Seoul offered to Pyongyang holding a senior-level, inter-governmental dialogue on Jan. 9 at the Peace House in the truce village of Panmunjom, which straddles the heavily guarded inter-Korean land border.

      South Korea and the DPRK restored the inter-Korean hotline of direct dialogue in Panmunjom earlier in the day to discuss details on the proposed inter-Korean talks. The communications channel between the two Koreas had been cut off for the past two years.

      During the phone dialogue, Moon said South Korea will closely cooperate with the United States while having inter-Korean talks, stressing that inter-Korean talks would certainly help create an atmosphere for dialogue between the DPRK and the United States to resolve the nuclear issue on the Korean Peninsula.

      Moon and Trump agreed to make best efforts to hold the PyeongChang Winter Olympics successfully and safely, while agreeing to let the militaries of the two allies to secure the safety during the Olympic period, according to the Blue House.

      Trump expressed his hope that the inter-Korean dialogue would bring a good outcome, telling Moon that the United States supports President Moon 100 percent.

      The U.S. leader confirmed he would send a senior U.S. delegation, including his family, to PyeongChang during the Winter Olympic period.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001368724461
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品1区2区| 亚洲国产日本精品一区二区三区| 姑娘第5集在线观看免费| 中文字幕丝袜精品久久| 欧美 亚洲 日韩 在线综合| 国产第四页| 国产精品第一国产精品| 一区二区三区福利在线视频| 美女内射中出草草视频| 国产精品天干天干在线观蜜臀| 久久久久成人精品免费播放网站| 国产91九色在线观看| 免费人成黄页网站在线观看国内| 91最新免费观看在线| 久久综合伊人77777| 巨臀中文字幕一区二区视频| 国产av专区一区二区三区| 午夜福利不卡无码视频| 亚洲天堂中文字幕君一二三四 | 国产成人av综合亚洲色欲| 亚洲熟熟妇xxxx| 国产精品黄色精品黄色大片| 欧美丰满老妇性猛交| 亚洲国产不卡av一区二区三区| 人妻中出中文字幕一区二区| 亚洲欧洲国产日产国码无码| 久久国产精品老人性| 亚洲一二三四五区中文字幕| 国产免费无遮挡吸乳视频| 美女mm131爽爽爽作爱视频| 成人午夜免费福利| 欧美 亚洲 国产 日韩 综AⅤ| 亚洲国产中文在线二区三区免 | 国产精彩视频| 波多野结衣超清无码专区| 国产噜噜噜| 偷偷色噜狠狠狠狠的777米奇| 国第一产在线无码精品区| 中文字幕在线观看乱码一区| 永新县| 国产精品成人无码久久久久久|