亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      S.Korea receives DPRK's list of 5-member delegation for high-level talks

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-07 15:07:34|Editor: Lifang
      Video PlayerClose

      SEOUL, Jan. 7 (Xinhua) -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) on Sunday sent the list of its five-member delegation to South Korea through the restored hotline in the truce village of Panmunjom for next week's high-level inter-Korean talks, Seoul's unification ministry said.

      The DPRK delegation will be led by Ri Son-gwon, chairman of the Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of the Fatherland (CPRF), according to South Korea's unification ministry in charge of inter-Korean affairs.

      Four other delegates included CPRF Vice Chairman Jon Jong-su, Vice Minister of Physical Culture and Sports Won Kil-u, CPRK Director Hwang Chung-song and Ri Kyong-sik, a member of National Olympic Committee of the DPRK.

      The previous day, South Korea already sent the list of its five-member delegation to the DPRK. South Korea's chief delegate would be Unification Minister Cho Myoung-gyon.

      Four other delegates were Vice Unification Minister Chung Haesung, Second Vice Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Roh Tae-kang, Ahn Moon-hyun, deputy director-general at the Prime Minister's Office, and Kim Ki-hong, a vice president of games planning at the organizing committee for the 2018 Winter Olympics and Paralympic Games.

      The DPRK accepted South Korea's dialogue overture Friday, agreeing to hold senior-level, inter-governmental talks Tuesday at Peace House in the South Korean side of Panmunjom that straddles the inter-Korean land border.

      The hotline of direct dialogue between the two Koreas was reopened earlier this week for the first time in almost two years.

      Signs of a thaw were seen on the Korean Peninsula as top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un said in his New Year's address that his country was willing to dispatch its delegation to the South Korea-hosted Winter Olympics set to kick off in February.

      South Korean President Moon Jae-in agreed earlier this week with U.S. President Donald Trump that the two allies would not conduct the annual springtime war games between Seoul and Washington during the Winter Olympic period.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001368779971
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲免费视频免在线观看| 中文天堂在线视频| 中文在线а√在线天堂中文| 免费看毛片| 亚洲s色大片在线观看一区| 亚洲va久久久学生av热影院| 亚洲Va中文字幕无码毛片下载| 免费人成视频网站在线观看不卡| 一本久道久久综合狠狠操| 亚洲AV日韩AV高清在线播放| 538国产视频| 午夜无码国产18禁| 广宁县| 午夜不卡亚洲视频| 日本高清视频一区二区在线播放 | 午夜精品一区二区久久做老熟女 | 国产精品毛片99久久久久| 日本一道本| 狠狠久久五月综合色和啪| 神木县| 国产一级淫片a免费播放口| 国产美女a做受大片免费| 国产成人国产在线观看| 国产精品白浆在线观看| 美女污污网站| 99精品久久99久久久久胖女人 | 国产福利一区二区三区视频在线看 | 中文字幕精品一区二区日本| 亚洲精品一区二区三区免费观看| 一级无码啪啪| 久久精品无码一区二区www| 久久久精品国产视频在线| 亚洲成人av一区二区三区| 国产高清视频在线观看不卡v| 小12箩利洗澡无码视频网站| 亚洲一区二区三区久久不卡| 热久久这里只有| 国产午夜片无码区在线观看| 四川少妇搡bbw搡bbbb| 99热这里只有精品久久6| 欧美精品aaa久久久影院|