亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      S.Korea to set aside own funds for victims of Japan's wartime sex slavery

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-09 15:02:52|Editor: Lifang
      Video PlayerClose

      SEOUL, Jan. 9 (Xinhua) -- South Korea's top diplomat said Tuesday that the country will set aside its own funds to support the victims of

      Foreign Minister Kang Kyung-wha told a nationally televised press conference that the 2015 agreement, which failed to reflect opinions of the victims, can not become a real resolution to the comfort women issue.

      Kang, however, noted that her country will not demand renegotiation with the Japanese government over the deal as the 2015 agreement was an official deal between the governments of the two countries.

      The previous South Korean government reached a final and irreversible agreement with the Japanese government, led by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, on Dec. 28, 2015 over the issue on comfort women victims.

      In return for it, Japan offered 1 billion yen (about 9 million U.S. dollars) to a foundation supporting the victims who were kidnapped, coerced or duped into sex servitude for the Japanese military brothels during World War II.

      Historians say up to 200,000 girls and young women, mostly from the Korean Peninsula, served as sex slaves for the Imperial Japan. The peninsula was colonized by Japan from 1910 to 1945.

      Kang expressed her anticipation that Japan should face up to the wartime history according to international standard and continue efforts to cure the scar and restore the dignity of the victims, saying what the victims have demanded is Japan's voluntary and sincere apology.

      Kang said the 1 billion yen, which Japan provided, will be covered by South Korea's budget, noting that South Korea will negotiate with Japan about how to deal with the money.

      The new South Korean government under President Moon Jae-in who took office in May last year, reviewed the 2015 agreement as the victims protested against it, revealing secret deals with Japan.

      Under the secret deals, which were not made known to the general public as well as the victims, Seoul accepted Tokyo's demand for persuading the victims to accept the deal and not using the expression of "sexual slavery."

      Following the review result announcement, President Moon said the 2015 deal cannot resolve the comfort women issue.

      The victims demanded the Japanese government's sincere apology and legal responsibility for the wartime sexual enslavement, declining to receive the funds from Japan.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001368824541
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲AV手机专区久久精品| gogo少妇无码肉肉视频| 国产高清精品在线播放| 成年女人永久免费看片| 亚洲欧美成人一区二区在线电影 | 在线观看av片永久免费| 中文字幕日韩一区二区不卡| 99在线精品偷拍视频| 精品久久日产国产一区| 国产免费的视频一区二区| 丝袜人妻无码专区视频| 欧产日产国产精品精品| 国产女人看国产在线女人| 日本高清色惰www在线视频| 万州区| 欧美日韩国产另类在线观看| 国产精品中文字幕二区| 色婷婷精品大在线视频| 中文字幕久久综合伊人| 蒙自县| 国产高清一级毛片在线看| 日本不卡一区二区三区| 精品人妻一区二区三区蜜桃| 国产精品污一区二区三区| 国产内射一区二区三区| 亚洲偷自拍另类图片二区| 色伊人国产高清在线| 国产精品v片在线观看不卡| 中文字幕在线久热精品 | 在线看片国产免费不卡| 日韩有码中文字幕国产| 亚洲中文字幕在线精品一区| 欧美在线Aⅴ性色| 国产在线精品免费av| 国产主播一区二区在线观看| 久草热这里只有精品在线| 色135综合网| 久久久高清日本道免费观看| 国产精品久久狼人一区| 国产美女主播在线一区| 日日摸日日碰人妻无码老牲|