亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Iran's top leader blames U.S., Israel for inciting recent unrests

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-09 21:49:38|Editor: Lifang
      Video PlayerClose

      TEHRAN, Jan. 9 (Xinhua) -- United States and Israel, for inciting recent unrests in a number of Iranian cities, semi-official ISNA news agency reported.

      "Clues and intelligence evidence show that these events have been orchestrated (by enemies), and a triple party has been involved in bringing it about," ISNA quoted Khamenei as saying.

      The plot for the recent unrests in Iran had been developed by the United States and Israel which had been working on their scheme for months, Khamenei said.

      The money for carrying out the plot was provided by one of the rich states in the Persian Gulf region, he said, implicitly referring to Saudi Arabia which was also blamed by other Iranian officials over the past days.

      Besides, the dissident MKO, with its headquarters based in Paris, was the third side to contribute to the violence in Iran, he said.

      Khamenei described the recent wave of violence that hit some areas of the country as "fireworks and vicious acts," Press TV reported.

      Rejecting claims that Iran is afraid of the U.S. power, Khamenei pointed to the past events and the way people kicked the U.S. out of Iran in the 1970s, saying Iran even forced the United States to leave the entire region in recent years, Tasnim reported.

      He also hit back at the U.S. officials for expressing concern about the events in Iran, saying Washington itself should be ashamed of U.S. police's killing of 800 American people over the past year.

      The U.S. government that resorted to any measure to suppress the Occupy Wall Street Uprising and killed people on any charge is in no position to voice concern over Iran, Khamenei noted.

      Over the past week, protests erupted in a number of Iranian cities against the government's economic policies.

      At least 20 people, including civilians and policemen, were killed and dozens of others injured during violent clashes between protesters and security forces, according to unofficial reports.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001368832251
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 五月天天天综合精品无码| 精品久久久久久蜜臂a∨| 99久久久久久亚洲精品| 99热这里只有精品国产66| 老司机久久99久久精品播放免费| 亚洲一区日本一区二区| 亚洲综合自拍偷拍视频| 国产码欧美日韩高清综合一区| 国产日韩精品欧美一区二区| 午夜影院播放版| 亚洲av噜噜狠狠蜜桃| 国产小视频一区二区三区| 久久不见久久见免费影院www日本 涩欲国产一区二区三区四区 | 欧美成人精品三级网站视频| 花莲市| 日韩AV无码一区二区三不卡| 国产亚洲精品自在久久不卡| 久久人人97超碰超国产| 99精品国产第一福利网站| 久久精品国产99精品国偷| 欧美成人精品三级网站| 国产露脸150部国语对白| 亚洲国产成人一区二区| 亚洲国产一区二区三区,| 97福利视频| 99成人福利免费视频| 久久无码高潮喷水抽搐| 久久精品国产亚洲av热九九热| 一区二区三区无码按摩精油| 熟女人妻水多爽中文字幕| 国产精品麻豆A在线播放| 日韩人妻中文字幕一区二区| 免费中文字幕一级毛片| 久久久精品国产sm最大网站| 国产一区二区三区高清在线| 性做久久久久久久| 成人影院免费观看在线播放视频| 蜜桃av噜噜一区二区三区香| 巴马| 中日无码精品一区二区三区| 男女性高爱潮免费网站|