亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Defense, intelligence cooperation with U.S. suspended: Pakistani defense minister

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-10 08:41:48|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      ISLAMABAD, Jan. 10 (Xinhua) -- Pakistani Defense Minister Khurram Dastgir Khan disclosed Tuesday that the country has suspended defense and intelligence cooperation with the United States amid growing tensions over U.S. suspension of military aid to Pakistan.

      U.S. officials have said in a series of recent statements that almost all security assistance to Pakistan has been suspended following President Donald Trump's Tweet on Jan. 1, in which he had alleged that Pakistan "gives safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan, with little help."

      He had also wrote, "United States has foolishly given Pakistan more than 33 billion dollars in aid over the last 15 years, and they have given us nothing but lies & deceit, thinking of our leaders as fools."

      Pakistani leaders had earlier showed restraint despite allegations by the American leaders and aid suspension but the defense minister's statement could be seen as an indication of growing tension.

      "You see the facilities that we have extended to them (Americans) are still in operation. We have not suspended them. But there is also a wide field of intelligence cooperation and defense cooperation which we have suspended," Dastagir said at a Public Talk on "Contours of Security Environment of Pakistan", organised by the government-run Institute of Strategic Studies Islamabad (ISSI) under its Distinguished Lecture Series.

      Referring to the U.S. suspension of Pakistan's aid, he said, "the recent suspension of military aid by the U.S. comes in the wake of a more grave suspension, which is suspension of the strategic dialogue for more than a year between the U.S. and Pakistan."

      He also complained that the United States has not extended help to fence the border with Afghanistan in the rugged mountains to stop the cross-border movement of the militants.

      Pakistan and Afghanistan have nearly 2500 kilometers border, mostly porous, and the militants take advantage of the open border to move on both sides for violence.

      Pakistan last year started fencing the border and most of the fencing will be completed this year, according to military officials.

      "It is convenient to blame Pakistan for cross-border terrorism, where the U.S. has not lifted a finger to help fence-up the border," Dastgir said.

      "Now all veils are off...It is time for a courteous yet ruthlessly candid dialogue between Pakistan and the United States," he went on to say.

      The U.S. has long been alleging that Pakistan is "providing sanctuaries to the Afghan Taliban and the Haqqani Network," which are blamed for attacks on the U.S.-led foreign and Afghan forces.

      The U.S. leaders have been pressing Pakistan to take action against the Afghan Taliban and the Haqqani Network but Dastagir said "Pakistan remains adamant that the Afghan war will not be fought on Pakistani soil."

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001368842661
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品国产亚洲不AV麻豆| 国产精品亚洲美女av网站| 亚洲中文字幕播放视频| 日本精品人妻在线观看| 制服丝袜视频国产一区| 精品一区二区三区在线视频观看| 日韩无码尤物视频| 久久综合精品国产一区| 开心五月婷婷激情综合| 水蜜桃在线视频在线观看| 国产va精品免费观看| 中文字幕亚洲综合久久| 亚洲天天影院色香欲综合| 国产av一区二区凹凸精品| 国产精品白浆视频免费观看| 少妇精品一区二区三区免费| 99久久无码一区人妻a黑| 国产精品无码久久久久久蜜臀AV| 久久久久国产精品片区无码| 亚洲av永久精品一区二区三区| av最新版天堂在资源在线 | 亚洲女同成av人片在线观看| 亚洲熟妇av一区| 亚洲av有码精品天堂| 亚洲成Av人片不卡无码观看| 一本色道久久综合亚洲精品不卡 | 亚洲日韩一区精品射精| 中日韩欧亚无码视频| 亚洲熟妇少妇任你躁在线观看无码| 性无码专区无码| 人妻系列影片无码专区| 国产最新视频在线不卡| 亚洲AV无码资源在线观看 | 湄潭县| 亚洲熟妇无码久久精品疯| 在线观看av片永久免费| 精品国产午夜理论片不卡精品| 国产亚洲一二三区精品| 免费一级毛片不卡在线播放| 久草视频华人在线观看| 若羌县|