亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S. welcomes inter-Korean talks with restraint

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-10 10:52:13|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, Jan. 9 (Xinhua) -- The Untied States on Tuesday hailed the first talks held by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) and South Korea over the past two years as a positive sign, but did not voice full-throated support.

      The White House welcomed the senior-level dialogue between the two Koreas, during which the two sides agreed to hold separate military talks, with the DPRK also consenting to send a delegation to the South Korea-hosted Winter Olympics next month.

      "North Korean (DPRK) participation is an opportunity for the regime to see the value of ending its international isolation by denuclearizing," White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders told reporters on Tuesday.

      "Clearly this is a positive development," said U.S. State Department Spokesperson Steve Goldstein at a briefing Tuesday afternoon.

      "We would like nuclear talks to occur," said Goldstein, adding that this is "a good first step in that process."

      Over the weekend, U.S. President Donald Trump expressed his willingness to talk with Kim Jong Un, top leader of the DPRK, and supported the upcoming dialogues.

      "I always believe in talking," Trump told reporters at Camp David on Saturday when asked whether he was willing to engage in phone talks with Kim right now.

      However, both Trump and other U.S. officials stopped short of considering a direct talk between the United States and the DPRK without any preconditions.

      Trump said any talk will come with prerequisites.

      "Talks are vital... but it has to occur with the conditions that we outlined," said Goldstein.

      Experts urged Washington to further commit itself to the peace-making process and final denuclearization of the peninsula.

      U.S. scholar on the DPRK affairs John Delury argued that actual negotiations on denuclearization, arms control and peace mechanisms will require direct U.S. participation.

      "The sooner the Trump administration follows (South Korean President) Moon's lead in opening a direct channel to Pyongyang, the better," said Delury in an editorial published on the website of Foreign Affairs earlier this week.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001368846381
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 人妻系列无码专区久久五月天| 日韩国品一二三产品区别| 国产永久在线观看| 麻豆亚洲AV无码精品色尤物 | 国产自在自线午夜精品视频在| 人妻一区二区三区免费看| 久久久国产精品樱花网站| 日产无码中文字幕AV| 成人无码视频| 对白刺激的老熟女露脸| 在线日韩人妻高清在线| 2017天天爽夜夜爽精品视频| 女人的天堂av在线播放| 色偷偷人人澡人人爽人人模| 国产精品无码久久久久久久久作品| 中日韩字幕中文字幕一区| 中文无码日韩欧| 青草伊人久久综在合线亚洲 | 青青草原国产精品啪啪视频| 色偷偷人人澡人人爽人人模| 毛片一级精油按摩无码| 亚洲日韩精品欧美一区二区三区不卡| 不卡国产视频第一页| 精品综合久久久久久8888| 国产精品亚洲专区一区二区| 一区二区三区在线视频免费观看| 亚洲国产男人本色在线观看的a站| 中日韩欧美成人免费播放| 国产精品免费av一区二区| 黄色激情视频一区二区| 欧美XXXX做受欧美| 99精品国产在热久久| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AWWW| 亚洲公开免费在线视频| 国产粉嫩学生高清专区麻豆| 国产精品中文免费福利| 少妇被搞高潮在线免费观看| 国产午夜亚洲精品不卡福利| 日本一区二区三区在线播放| 精品人妻少妇一区二区三区不卡 | 亚洲超碰无码色中文字幕97|