亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      European top diplomats reassert commitments to Iran nuclear deal ahead of U.S. decision

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-11 20:50:37|Editor: Jiaxin
      Video PlayerClose

      BELGIUM-BRUSSELS-EU-IRAN-FOREIGN MINISTERS-MEETING

      Foreign Ministers of France Jean-Yves Le Drian, Germany Sigmar Gabriel, Britain Boris Johnson and EU Foreign Policy Chief Federica Mogherini (from L to R) give a press conference after a meeting with Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Jawad Zarif (not in the picture) at European External Action Service (EEAS) in Brussels, Belgium, Jan. 11, 2018. European top diplomats Thursday reasserted their commitments to Iran nuclear deal, sending an unflagging message to Washington, as the White House is set to decide whether to reimpose sanctions against Tehran. (Xinhua/Ye Pingfan)

      BRUSSELS, Jan. 11 (Xinhua) -- European top diplomats Thursday reasserted their commitments to Iran nuclear deal, sending an unflagging message to Washington, as the White House is set to decide whether to reimpose sanctions against Tehran.

      Speaking to the press following a meeting with their Iranian counterpart Mohammad Javad Zarif in Brussels, EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini, and foreign ministers of France, Germany, Britain, expressed their common views to uphold the hardly-wrought deal.

      "The deal is working, it is delivering on its main goal which means keeping the Iranian nuclear program in check and under close surveillance," said Mogherini.

      She added that the International Atomic Energy Agency has confirmed in nine reports that Iran has been fully in compliance with the deal.

      "It is crucial for the security of the region, but also for the security of Europe," she stressed.

      Echoing Mogherini, France Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian highlighted that "there is no particular reason to disengage in any way from this agreement as Iran has been respecting the provisions of the deal."

      Hailing the deal as a "considerable diplomatic accomplishment", British Foreign Minister Boris Johnson said no one has so far come up with a better alternative.

      On Oct. 13, U.S. President Donald Trump announced that he had decided to decertify Iran's compliance with the Iran nuclear deal reached in 2015.

      His move did not pull the United States out of the deal but triggered a 60-day window for Congress to decide whether to reimpose nuclear-related sanctions on Iran, even it means violating the deal on the U.S. side. In the past two months, the U.S. Congress did not come up with any resolution to reimpose sanctions.

      With no action from Congress, the ball was passed back to Trump, who should decide on Friday if he would like to waive energy sanctions on Iran.

         1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Iran nuclear deal
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001368887541
      主站蜘蛛池模板: av无码一区二区三| 国产盗摄XXXX视频XXXX| 放荡的美妇在线播放| 天堂三级成人久久av| 免费国产不卡午夜福在线观看| 欧美人与动牲交zooz3d| 男女18禁啪啪无遮挡激烈网站| 亚洲精品久久午夜麻豆| 国产精品福利久久2020| 亚洲女同同性少妇熟女| 日韩系列精品无码免费不卡| av免费看网站在线观看| 国产精品香港三级国产av| AV狠狠色超碰丁香婷婷综合久久| 久久国产精品久久国产精品| 国产颜射视频在线播放| 国产精品黄色片一区二区| 久草精品手机视频在线观看| 亚洲色成人网一二三区| 国产欧美日本亚洲精品一4区 | 美女爽好多水快进来视频| 2022Av天堂在线无码| 国模无码视频专区一区| 一边捏奶头一边高潮视频| 人妻丝袜中文无码av影音先锋专区| 国产91在线|亚洲| 久久精品国产一区二区三| 久久av无码精品人妻糸列| av在线中文字幕不卡电影网| 91精品国产91久久综合桃花| av网站影片在线观看| 宜宾市| 狠狠亚洲婷婷综合色香五月| 国内无遮码无码| 国产精品自在拍首页视频8| 久久免费看少妇a级黄片| 国产精品亚洲一区二区毛片| 国产精品三级av一区二区 | 人妻av一区二区三区av免费| 国产乱人伦偷精品视频免| 亚洲AV色香蕉一区二区蜜桃小说|