亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Spotlight: Japan's Abe rejects calls for sincere apology to "comfort women" despite flawed bilateral deal with S.Korea

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-12 18:06:00|Editor: Lifang
      Video PlayerClose

      TOKYO, Jan. 12 (Xinhua) -- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Friday rejected South Korea's calls for a sincere apology to the "comfort women" who were forcibly conscripted to work in wartime military brothels, despite evident flaws in a bilateral deal.

      Abe's remarks, the first from the Japanese leader since South Korean President Moon Jae-in called for the apology during a recent New Year's press conference, came despite Seoul not requesting a bilateral deal on the issue be renegotiated.

      "We can by no means accept South Korea's unilateral request for additional measures. The Japan-South Korea deal was a promise between countries. It is an international and universal principle to keep it," Abe told reporters prior to departing for an East European tour.

      Moon had stated that while it is "undeniable" that the deal is an official bilateral agreement, the "erroneous knot" with Japan over the "comfort women" issue must be untied by Tokyo apologizing to the victims.

      Under a landmark bilateral deal struck in December 2015 under the government of Moon's predecessor Park Geun-hye, both countries agreed that the "comfort women" issue, that had led to diplomatic ties between both countries becoming significantly strained, would be "finally and irreversibly" resolved.

      However, Moon said in December that the wartime sexual slavery issue cannot be resolved by the 2015 deal with Japan, as a secret agreement was found between the two countries after reviewing the procedure of the deal.

      Moon said at the time that a grave fault was found in procedures and contents of the 2015 negotiations between the two governments that proved to be a costly blunder.

      He said that although it was a political agreement, it excluded the victims and ordinary South Koreans.

      Moon noted that the 2015 deal was against the international community's universal principle of resolving historical issues and that people were deeply disappointed at the existence of undisclosed agreements.

      Moon and his administration had previously inferred that they are revisiting the process under which the accord was made under the previous government, noting that the pact does not reflect the will of the majority of South Korean people.

      The South Korean side also believes that prior to the deal being made with Japan, those who served as "comfort women" were not sufficiently consulted and their feelings not fully taken into account at the time.

      Seoul, while maintaining it will not seek to renegotiate the deal, said it will plan to match the 1 billion yen (8.98 million U.S. dollars) paid by the Japanese government under the deal, with South Korea's Foreign Minister Kang Kyung-wha saying that it will decide how to use Japan's contribution.

      The so-called "comfort women" issue involved soldiers from the Imperial Japanese Army (IJA) during World War II, forcibly coercing and even kidnapping girls, some of them underage, and women, and forcing them to work as sex slaves, servicing Japanese soldiers at military brothels during the war.

      Many of the women forced into sexual slavery by the Japanese aggressors came from the Korean Peninsula as well as other parts of Asia, including China.

      "A sincere apology from Japan to the surviving 'comfort women' and for those who have already passed, would go a long way towards restoring the women's honor and dignity and restoring political and social ties between both countries," a representative of a Japan-based think tank said of the matter here recently.

      South Korean Foreign Minister Kang said Seoul expects Tokyo to do more to settle the matter, but would not seek to renegotiate the deal.

      Japan's Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga, however, said recently that Tokyo is "not thinking of moving even a millimeter on the deal."

      Abe on Friday after making the remarks left Japan for a six-day tour that will see him visit three Baltic states and three East European nations, including Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Serbia and Romania.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001368911311
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产色系视频在线观看| 成人免费无码a毛片| 国产三级不卡在线视频| 国产精品久久久久久婷婷| 亚洲精品国产老熟女久久| 亚洲精品中文字幕乱码二区| 国产精品短视频| 亚洲日韩久热中文字幕| 99热爱久久99热爱九九热爱| 亚洲综合国产一区二区三区| 亚洲免费人成网站在线观看| 日本在线中文字幕一区| 亚州毛色毛片免费观看| 南京市| 亚洲一区二区精品在线播放| 精品久久久久88久久久| 色综合久久天天综合观看| 国内不卡的一区二区三区| 四虎影成人精品a片| 亚洲色欲色欲欲www在线| 精品国产乱码一区二区三区在线| 巨野县| 色中文字幕视频在线观看| 亚洲高清中文字幕精品不卡| 国产高清在线观看91精品| 国产在线无码av完整版在线观看| 波多野结衣AV无码久久一区| 无码8090精品久久一区| 亚洲av综合日韩精品久久久| 精品国产亚欧无码久久久| 亚洲免费人成网站在线观看| AV不卡无码免费一区二区三区| 2021国产成人精品久久| 精品一区二区三区a蜜桃| 国产一区二区三区小说| 777午夜福利理论电影网| 亚洲国产精品一区二区第一页免| 日韩一区二区一卡二卡av| av国产熟妇露脸在线观看| 精选av一区二区三区| 久久精品国产6699国产精|