亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      20 killed, 69 injured in Libya's airport attack

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-16 11:10:10|Editor: Yurou
      Video PlayerClose

      LIBYA-TRIPOLI-AIRPORT-ATTACK

      Photo taken on Jan. 16, 2018 shows a view of the M'etiga international airport in the Libyan capital of Tripoli. A medical source confirmed on Monday that an earlier attack at the international airport in the Libyan capital of Tripoli killed 20 people and injured 69, including civilians. (Xinhua/Hamza Turkia)

      TRIPOLI, Jan. 16 (Xinhua) -- A medical source confirmed on Monday that an earlier attack at the international airport in the Libyan capital of Tripoli have killed 20 and injured 69, including civilians.

      Abduddayem Al-Rabri, director of Tripoli field hospital, told Xinhua that the injuries of the clashes at M'etiga international airport are of varying degrees.

      Earlier, Rabri called on all Libyan doctors and medical assistants to help treat the injured.

      The Special Deterrent Force that is in charge of the airport's security said an armed group attacked the airport with heavy weapons on Monday morning.

      "The criminal militia known as Bashir al-Baqarah and all the criminals wanted by the Deterrent Force attacked the international airport after escaping (from jail) and joining the militia," said the Special Deterrent Force.

      The force confirmed that the current situation is under full control.

      Head of the Civil Aviation Authority Nasr-Addin Shayeb al-Ain said the airport had been temporarily closed for security reasons.

      "The closure of the airport was because of the ongoing clashes. We are waiting for the clashes to stop and for the airport to be secure again to resume air traffic," al-Ain told Xinhua, pointing out that flights have been temporarily transferred to the airport of Misurata city, some 250 km east of Tripoli.

      The UN-backed government issued a statement condemning the attack, saying it "threatened the lives of travelers, nearby residents and the safety of air traffic."

      "This attack aimed at freeing the Islamic State (IS), al-Qaida and other terrorists from the detention center supervised by the Interior Ministry's Special Deterrence Force," said the statement.

      "Those acts not only attempted to free terrorists, but also attempted to hinder the peaceful political transition in the country, and also obstruct local and international efforts to achieve stability in our country," said the statement.

      The international airport of Tripoli witnessed frequent clashes and armed attacks.

      Monday's attack is the most violent one the airport has witnessed so far, as gunmen attacked the air hub and also a prison inside it, where hundreds of terrorists have been detained over the past few years.

      Libya has been suffering insecurity and chaos since the regime of former leader Muammar Gaddafi's was toppled in 2011. The country is plagued with political division and escalating violence.

      Terrorism has become a major threat to the security situation of Libya. The IS terrorists continue to plan or carry out car bombs and suicide attacks in the North African country.

      Last week, two IS terrorists were arrested as they placed a car bomb near the industrial district of central Tripoli but failed to detonate it.

         1 2 3 4 5 6 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Libya
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001368990491
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产三级黄色片子看曰逼大片| 欧亚精品卡一卡二卡三| 乱公和我做爽死我视频| 国产精品久久久久亚洲| 绥中县| 欧美成人精品福利在线视频| 少妇被黑人到高潮喷出白浆| 99久久激情国产精品| 自拍视频国产在线观看| 中文字幕精品乱码亚洲一区99| 无码在线观看123| 日本一区不卡高清更新二区| 中文字幕av国产精品| 中文字幕亚洲精品码专区| 亚洲香蕉av一区二区蜜桃| 免费毛片a| 国产成人欧美综合在线影院| 国产精品人人爱一区二区白浆| 国产熟女丰满老熟女熟妇| 91精品国产闺蜜国产在线| 久久精品国产一区二区三| 91亚洲国产成人精品福利| 97成人午夜精品长长久久| 91国在线啪精品一区| 91亚洲高清在线观看你懂的| av狼人婷婷久久亚洲综合| 亚洲色AV天天天天天天| 毛片无遮挡高清免费久久| 蜜臀在线播放一区在线播放| 久久久国产精品午夜一区| 综合久久久久6亚洲综合| 国产在线欧美日韩一区二区| 国产午夜亚洲精品福利| 国产精品第一区| 叙永县| 亚洲AV永久无码精品表情包| 国内午夜国产精品小视频| 99久久99久久精品免观看| 精品少妇av一区二区| 欧美成人精品在线| AV喷水高潮喷水在线观看COM |