亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Bangladesh, Myanmar agree to complete Rohingya return preferably in two years

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-16 22:08:07|Editor: Chengcheng
      Video PlayerClose

      DHAKA, Jan. 16 (Xinhua) -- Bangladesh and Myanmar have reached consensus to complete the process of returning hundreds of thousands of Rohingya Muslims who had fled to Bangladesh preferably within two years.

      The First Meeting of the Joint Working Group (JWG) on the return of the displaced Rohingyas from Myanmar's Rakhine State, was held on January 15-16 in Nay Pyi Taw.

      Bangladeshi Foreign Secretary Md. Shahidul Haque led the Bangladesh delegation while Permanent Secretary Myint Thu led the Myanmar side.

      Bangladesh's Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement received here on Tuesday said the two sides, in atmosphere of cordiality discussed and finalized the text of the Physical Arrangement which will facilitate return of Rohingays from Bangladesh, guided by the earlier understanding and principles signed "Arrangement on return of displaced person from Rakhine State" and the Terms of Reference (TOR) of the JWG.

      "The Physical Arrangement stipulates that the repatriation would be completed preferably within 02 (two) years from the commencement of repatriation. Verification and return will be based on considering the family as a unit."

      According to the statement, the meeting also finalized the "Form" for verification. "Modalities for repatriation of orphans and children born out of unwarranted incidence have been incorporated in the said Arrangement."

      Under the Physical Arrangement, it said, Bangladesh would establish five transit camps from which returnees would be received initially in two reception centers on Myanmar side.

      "Myanmar would shelter the returnees in a temporary accommodation at the Hla Pho Khung and expeditiously rebuild the houses for the returnees to move in there. Myanmar would consider resettling the people staying at the zero line on a priority basis."

      Bangladesh Foreign Ministry said Myanmar has reiterated its commitment to stop outflow of Myanmar residents to Bangladesh.

      "Both countries agreed to form two Technical Working Group, one on verification and the other on return. The Physical Arrangement has included modalities of the relevant aspects of the return."

      Myanmar and Bangladesh in December last year formed the JWG for the repatriation of hundreds of thousands of Rohingya refugees.

      Some 650,000 Rohingya refugees have fled to Bangladesh since Aug. 25 last year following fresh violence in Myanmar's western Rakhine state.

      Experts here lauded China's efforts to help resolve the Rohingya issue, as well as China's offer of relief materials for the Rohingya people.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369004221
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品国产只有精品96 | 中文字幕亚洲精品人妻| 国产精品无码久久久久AV| 久久精品国产一区二区三| 色色色999韩| 中国精品久久久久国产| 最新欧美一级视频| 国产成人久久精品流白浆| 青州市| 亚洲成人av一区二区三区| 国产av普通话对白国语| 欧美 亚洲 国产 日韩 综AⅤ | 亚洲日韩区在线电影| 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区正片| 商都县| 日本最新一区二区三区视频| 国产日本在线视频| 国产97公开成人免费视频| 欧美人与动牲交大全免费| 中文精品99久久国产| 国产免费三级三级三级| 大陆老熟女露脸对白视频 | 国产日产亚洲系列av| 国产精品一区二区三密桃| 留坝县| 久久精品国产亚洲av成人擦边 | 亚洲不卡av一区二区三区| 在线观看无码av免费不卡网站| 亚洲成av人片一区二区| 人人爽人人爽人人片a| 在线观看日本亚洲一区| 精品人妻丰满久久久a| 91麻豆精品国产大片免费看| 无码专区亚洲avl| 精品久久久久久无码免费| 国内亚洲精彩视频在线| 欧美熟妇另类久久久久久不卡| 一区二区视频高清在线观看| 国产亚洲av手机在线观看| 午夜不卡亚洲视频| 亚洲国产a∨无码中文777|