亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      China says claims of inadequate rescue of sunken oil tanker "untrue, irresponsible"

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-16 22:38:17|Editor: Lu Hui
      Video PlayerClose

      Aerial photo taken aboard surveillance plane of the State Oceanic Administration (SOA) shows the oil spill on the water surface around the sunken Iranian tanker Sanchi in the East China Sea, Jan. 15, 2018. The SOA said in a statement that several oil slicks were found near the site where the vessel sank and they were much bigger than the previous day. The tanker Sanchi, carrying 136,000 tonnes of light crude oil from Iran, collided with the CF Crystal, a Hong Kong-registered bulk freighter, about 300 km east of the Yangtze River estuary on Jan. 6. (Xinhua/Liu Shiping)

      BEIJING, Jan. 16 (Xinhua) -- China disputed claims Tuesday about inadequate efforts to save the crew of tanker Sanchi, saying they are "untrue and irresponsible."

      Foreign Ministry spokesperson Lu Kang said at a daily press briefing that China mobilized nine vessels on the day the accident happened and there had been more than 13 rescue vessels at the scene from the second day.

      Rescue forces from Shanghai and Jiangsu worked with Japan and the Republic of Korea (ROK) in the rescue operations, said Lu.

      An Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesperson said Monday that it is "not true" to say that China had not made adequate efforts when faced with such a complex accident and that China had provided the utmost cooperation to Iran during the process.

      "The remarks from the Iranian side shows that claims of an inadequate rescue are untrue and irresponsible," said Lu.

      The Panama-registered oil tanker Sanchi, carrying 136,000 tonnes of light crude oil from Iran, collided with the CF Crystal, a Hong Kong-registered bulk freighter, about 300 kilometers east of the Yangtze estuary on Jan. 6. Thirty-two crew members of the tanker, 30 Iranians and two Bangladeshis, were lost.

      The entire ship sank Sunday afternoon. No burning was seen on sea surface from a marine surveillance plane at about 1 p.m. Monday and the oil spill could be easily seen from the air.

      Lu said China welcomes Iran to join in the investigation of the accident, and will facilitate visas for the families of the crew.

      Related:

      Chinese FM extends condolences over death of 30 Iranian sailors

      BEIJING, Jan. 16 (Xinhua) -- Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi on Monday extended to his Iranian counterpart Mohammad Javad Zarif condolences over the death of all the 30 Iranian sailors aboard an oil tanker that earlier collided with another vessel and sank off China's east coast. Full story

      KEY WORDS: Sanchi
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011102351369004621
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 91在线无码精品秘 入口九色十| 国产精品自拍激情在线观看| 狠狠色狠狠色综合网老熟女| 99er这里只有精品| 美女一区二区三区在线观看视频| 国产精品亚洲婷婷99久久精品| AV中文码一区二区三区| 免费视频国产在线观看| 久久久四虎成人永久免费网站| 成人爱爱视频在线观看| 亚洲精品久久久中文字| 久久aⅴ无码av高潮AV喷| 欧美牲交a欧美牲交aⅴ图片| 日本亚洲色大成网站WWW久久| 欧美日韩一二三区高在线| 鄂托克旗| 国产成人香蕉久久久久| 视频一区无码中出在线| 亚洲欧洲日产韩国无码| 欧美日韩国产另类在线观看| 激情五月天伊人久久| 亚洲性无码av在线| 在线观看免费高清电影网站| 亚洲第一黄色网址| 日韩最新av一区二区| 国产av一区二区三区丝袜| 亚洲天堂网2014| xxxxfree少妇过瘾| 国产精彩刺激对白视频| 亚洲国产福利成人一区二区| 亚洲产在线精品亚洲第一站一| 国产精品尤物在线| 一区二区中文字幕av| 日韩在线观看网址| 女性自慰网站免费看ww| 天堂三级成人久久av| 少妇无码av无码去区钱| 99久久国产综合精品女乱人伦| 欧美日韩一区二区三区色综合| 成人午夜高潮a∨猛片| 日韩一二三无码专区|