亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Egypt arrests 3 suspected terrorists in Sinai

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-17 00:19:09|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      CAIRO, Jan. 16 (Xinhua) -- The Egyptian army arrested on Tuesday three suspected terrorists while they were watching the troops movements in the central part of North Sinai province northeastern Cairo, the Egyptian military spokesman said in a statement.

      "The forces of the Third Field Army also managed to detect and destroy an explosive device prepared to target the forces in Central Sinai," military spokesman Tamer al-Refaay said in the statement.

      He noted that the military raid also destroyed a number of terrorist hideouts containing fuel and provision.

      On Saturday, Egypt started the implementation of a partial curfew in North Sinai, along with a renewed nationwide state of emergency, for three months each.

      Bordering Israel and the Palestinian Gaza Strip, North Sinai has been the center of terrorist attacks that killed hundreds of policemen and soldiers following the military removal of former Islamist President Mohamed Morsi in July 2013 in response to mass protests against his 12-month reign and his now-outlawed Muslim Brotherhood group.

      The attacks later extended to reach several other provinces including the capital Cairo and started to target the Coptic minority via church bombings.

      Most of the attacks were claimed by the so-called Wilayat Sinai (Sinai state or province), a Sinai-based group affiliated with the Islamic State (IS) regional terrorist group.

      Terrorism in Egypt did not stop at targeting security men and Copts, as a terrorist operation last month against a mosque in North Sinai's Arish city killed at least 310 Muslim worshippers and injured over 120 others, marking the deadliest terror attack and the first against a Muslim mosque in Egypt's modern history.

      No group has yet claimed responsibility for the mosque attack.

      President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi ordered the army's chief of staff in late November 2017 to restore security and stability in the restive part of the Sinai Peninsula within three months.

      Meanwhile, the Egyptian security forces have killed hundreds of terrorists and arrested thousands of suspects during the country's anti-terror war declared by Sisi, the army chief then, following Morsi's ouster.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521369005371
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费一级黄色大片久久久| 日韩av在线高清观看| 亚洲熟妇av日韩熟妇av| 国产精品久久毛片高清| 亚洲免费成人av一区| 伊人不卡中文字幕在线一区二区| 亚洲成av人无码免费观看| 国产成人综合久久久久久| 中文字幕午夜五月一二 | 国产三级片在线观看| 久久精品午夜免费看| 熟女少妇丰满一区二区| 免费吃奶摸下激烈视频青青网| 噜噜综合亚洲AV中文无码| 国产精品国产三级国产av创| 资阳市| 女同另类国产精品视频| 国产九九在线观看播放| 国产乱子精品一区二区在线观看| 伊人色综合一区二区三区| 国产一区二区三区杨幂| 中文字幕亚洲乱码熟女在线| 亚洲熟妇av乱码在线观看 | 免费无码国产欧美久久18| 国产av普通话对白国语| 中文字幕理伦午夜福利片| 在线看片国产免费不卡| 久久狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠97| 日韩人妻一区二区三区蜜桃视频| 久久精品国产亚洲不av麻豆| 国产熟女精品一区二区三区| 韩国精品一区二区三区| 国产内射爽爽大片视频社区在线| 日韩精品一二三黄色一级| 91精品国产高清久久久久| 久久99精品久久久66| 久久国产色av免费观看| 天堂亚洲免费视频| 中文字幕人妻丝袜诱惑| 亚洲欧洲无码一区二区三区| 国产私拍大尺度在线视频|