亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Egypt army kills terrorist, arrests 22 suspects in Sinai: spokesman

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-17 19:08:17|Editor: pengying
      Video PlayerClose

      CAIRO, Jan. 17 (Xinhua) -- The Egyptian army killed a terrorist and arrested 22 suspects in North Sinai province bordering Israel and the Palestinian Gaza Strip, the Egyptian military spokesman said in a statement on Wednesday.

      "The Second Field Army in North Sinai, in cooperation with the Air Forces, managed over the past few days to kill a highly dangerous terrorist element with a machine gun and communication devices in his possession," military spokesman Tamer al-Refaay said in the statement.

      He added that 22 others, "suspected of providing support to the terrorist element," were also arrested during the riads.

      "The forces also destroyed a storehouse containing a large amount of projectiles, bombs and explosive devices," he said.

      The raids came during a renewed partial three-month curfew in North Sinai that started on Saturday, along with a similar renewed nationwide state of emergency.

      North Sinai has been the center of terrorist attacks that killed hundreds of policemen and soldiers following the military removal of former Islamist President Mohamed Morsi in July 2013 in response to mass protests against his one-year rule and his currently blacklisted Muslim Brotherhood group.

      The attacks later extended to reach several other provinces including the capital Cairo and started to target the Coptic minority via church bombings.

      Most of the attacks were claimed by the so-called Wilayat Sinai (Sinai state or province), a Sinai-based group affiliated with the Islamic State (IS) regional terrorist group.

      Terrorism in Egypt did not stop at targeting security men and Copts, as a terrorist operation last month against a mosque in North Sinai's Arish city killed at least 310 Muslim worshippers and injured over 120 others, marking the deadliest terror attack and the first against a Muslim mosque in Egypt's modern history.

      No group has yet claimed responsibility for the mosque attack.

      President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi ordered the army's chief of staff in late November 2017 to restore security and stability in the restive part of the Sinai Peninsula within three months.

      Meanwhile, the Egyptian security forces have killed hundreds of terrorists and arrested thousands of suspects during the country's anti-terror war declared by Sisi, the army chief then, following Morsi's ouster.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369028851
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 熟女人妻丰满熟妇啪啪| 91福利国产在线观一区二区| 桂平市| 国产一区二区三区草莓av| 亚洲男人的天堂网站| 国产精品99久久精品| 一本到在线观看视频| 日韩国产av一区二区三区精品| 亚洲中文字幕永久网站| 亚洲红杏AV无码专区首页| 欧美精品aaa久久久影院| 久久国产亚洲高清观看5388| 国产精品一区成人亚洲| 韩国美女av一区二区三区四区| 四虎国产精品成人影院| 国产一级片内射在线视频| 麻豆国产成人AV网| 精品国产你懂的在线观看| 97精品国产高清自在线看超| 午夜福利国产精品视频| 日韩精品少妇无码受不了| 国厂精品114福利电影免费| julia中文字幕久久亚洲| 亚洲国产系列| 亚洲熟女精品一区二区| 精品无码国产一区二区三区51安| 亚洲a免费| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区下载 | 日韩av在线高清观看| 99re热这里只有精品最新| 亚洲香蕉网久久综合影视| 日韩精品一区二区三区swag| 欧美日韩免费做爰大片人| 成人国产精品三上悠亚久久| 国产成人精品白浆久久69| 熟妇与小伙子露脸对白| 亚洲日本在线中文字幕| 加勒比东京热综合久久| 亚洲综合久久1区2区3区| 亚洲啪啪AⅤ一区二区三区| 国产高潮流白浆免费观看不卡|