亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Indonesia looks to China to help boost slumping tourism in wake of Bali volcano eruptions: official

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-18 21:55:58|Editor: Zhou Xin
      Video PlayerClose

      JAKARTA, Jan. 18 (Xinhua) -- Indonesia is doing its utmost to recover the falling numbers of Chinese tourists visiting Bali since the multiple eruptions last November of Mount Agung, a volcano on the popular island.

      Tourist companies were relying on rising numbers of visitors to Indonesia to help hit overall foreign visitor targets of 17 million and 20 million set for this year and next, respectively, according to industry statistics.

      But tourist bureaus have been struggling to convince tourists about their safety and security during their time spent in Bali, owing to continued seismic activity in the region.

      The picturesque resort island, which was selected as the world's best tourist destination by TripAdvisor in 2017, has contributed around 40 percent to the nation's overall foreign tourist arrivals for years, followed by the capital city of Jakarta at 30 percent and Indonesia's western region that accounts for 20 percent.

      The brief closure of Bali airport following the multiple eruptions in late November last year and the subsequent high alert status over possible further eruptions have hammered Bali's tourism industry.

      The volcanic events prompted governments of major tourist supplying countries to Indonesia to issue travel warning for their nationals traveling to Bali.

      In response, Indonesia's tourism ministry took immediate steps to try and recover international confidence in the country and tried to redress Bali's significant slump in visitors, as the numbers have been indispensable to the government's tourism targets.

      "Visitors from China are extremely important for the tourism industry in Bali. We want to see them coming back to Bali again as soon as possible," Vincensius Jemadu, Deputy Assistant for Asia Pacific Market Development at Indonesia's Ministry of Tourism, told Xinhua in an inclusive interview in Bali recently.

      According to data released by Indonesia's Central Agency on Statistics, Bali received 1.43 million Chinese tourists in the first 11 months of 2017, which accounted for around 25 percent of the total number of foreign tourists visiting Bali throughout the period.

      The government here has yet to announce the official data on the number of foreign tourist arrivals in Bali for December 2017.

      According to Jemadu, the multiple eruptions dealt a massive blow to the numbers of foreign tourist arrivals in Bali.

      Intensive promotions and tour package sales programs have since been formulated by the ministry with part of the programs to be held in several Chinese cities this month.

      The programs are a continuation of efforts implemented last year in 20 Chinese cities whose residents might be tempted to visit Indonesia.

      The current programs are mainly focused on recovering the confidence of Chinese tourists in the safety aspects of Bali related to the volcanic events and trying to boost package sales.

      Jemadu said that Indonesia relies heavily on China as the tourism industry is a mainstay of the nation's overall economy.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369061571
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费人成网上在线观看网址| 亚洲av无码成人精品区一区| 激情啪啪精品一区二区| 新版福利视频在线观看| 日本一区二区在线视观看| 精品国产又大又黄又粗av| 亚洲第一区在线观看| 国产精品揄拍一区二区久久| 亚洲高清国产成人精品久久| 免费在线观看蜜桃视频| 久草久热这里只有精品| 人人人澡人人肉久久精品| 国产黄a三级三级三级看三级| 亚洲区一区二区三区视频| 亚洲日韩国产精品不卡一区在线| 精品亚洲国产探花在线播放| 日本丰满熟妇bbxbbxhd| 夜夜添无码试看一区二区三区| 亚洲av永久无码精品成人| 一本色道久久综合亚洲精| 亚洲国产剧情一区在线观看| 精品人妻一区二区三区丽| 日韩精品有码中文字幕在线| 广河县| 国产成人一区二区三区视频免费蜜| AV无码岛国免费动作片| 国产一区在线播放av| aa视频在线观看播放免费| 亚洲av美女在线播放啊| 欧美国产一区二区三区激情无套 | 国产精品电影久久久久电影网 | 亚欧同人精品天堂| 日本少妇视频一区二区三区| 无码熟妇人妻av在线c0930| 国产精品久久国产三级| 成人免费在线网站亚洲| 亚洲一区二区久久青草| 真实国产乱子伦对白视频| 日韩中文字幕在线综合网| 国产福利小视频91| 日韩精品成人一区二区三区久久久 |