亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Toll rises to 5 in Germany's strongest storm in 11 years

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-19 03:58:02|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      BERLIN, Jan. 18 (Xinhua) -- At least five people were killed in "Friederike", the heaviest storm that ravaged Germany in 11 years, the German Press Agency (DPA) reported Thursday in an update.

      Storm "Friederike", which swept across Germany from the west, is, according to the German Weather Service, the heaviest storm since the year 2007.

      It has brought powerful winds, heavy rain and snowfall to parts of Germany on Thursday, causing at least five fatality and many injuries.

      A 59-year old man was killed by a falling tree near Emmerich, and a 68-year-old man in North Rhine-Westphalia lost control of his transporter in strong winds and died.

      In Thuringia, a firefighter was killed by a falling tree. A truck driver in Brandenburg died in a collision on expressway caused by strong winds, and a member of the volunteer fire department died in a storm operation in Sundern.

      Meanwhile, all long-distance trains in Germany have been cancelled. A spokesperson of the German national railroad company Deutsche Bahn (DB) told the DPA that for safety reasons, long distance trains won't be running until further notice, adding that disturbances caused by the storm are so serious.

      Trains ceased operating entirely in the states of North-Rhine Westphalia and Lower Saxony earlier on Thursday, leaving many passengers stranded. The DB issued an apology for the inconvenience, but said it was unable to offer an estimate of when regular service would resume.

      Furthermore, travel speeds of trains in other parts of Germany were slowed considerably in reaction to hurricane-strength gusts.

      So far, extreme wind-strengths of up to 130 kilometers per hour have already been measured at higher elevations in Western Germany. Large amounts of snow fell closer to the Alps in the state of Baden-Wuerttemberg.

      The national meteorological service (DWD) has advised citizens to remain indoors in areas most-affected by the storm due to risks posed by falling debris, de-rooted trees and potential damage to power lines.

      Schools in several German states remain closed for the day. Operations at major airports have been adversely affected by the weather as well. Flights were cancelled out of security concerns at Duesseldorf airport, while the Cologne and Bonn airports were forced to temporarily close down entirely.

      In Poessneck of Thuringia, the roof of a school was demolished by a gust and landed in the schoolyard. Fortunately, students were left unscathed, according to DPA.

      Meteorologists expect the current storm to travel on from Western Germany to the states of Saxony and Southern Brandenburg in the course of Thursday. Throughout the country, weather patterns will remain unsteady in the coming days while temperatures drop.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521369064541
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲一级毛片免费观看| 亚洲精彩视频一区二区| 日韩国产有码在线观看视频| 北票市| 久久免费精品国产72精品剧情| 国产成人午夜福利精品| 国产一区二区在线观看粉嫩 | 999国产精品999久久久久久| 久久精品视频按摩| 久久精品国产亚洲av热九九热| 久久亚洲成人精品性色| 国产av黄色一区二区三区| 99色亚洲国产精品11p| 亚洲露出在线观看下一页| 亚洲国产欧美日韩一区二区 | 国产精品福利自产拍久久| 国产69口爆吞精在线视频喝尿| ........天堂网www在线资源| 美女高潮流白浆视频在线观看| 成在线人视频免费视频| 亚洲精品岛国片在线观看| 久久亚洲av午夜福利精品| 国产精品亚洲综合色区丝瓜| 欧美日韩一区二区成人午夜电影| 国产成人精品高清在线电影| 男女啪动最猛动态图| 肥东县| 久久久久亚洲AV无码专区一区| 人妻少妇精品一区二区三区| 又粗又大又黄又硬又爽免费看| 精品一二三区久久aaa片| 亚洲%20欧洲%20日韩%20综合二区| 亚洲福利黄色片深爱网| 精品久久一线二线三线区| 亚洲第一区在线观看| 高清自拍亚洲精品二区| 欧洲人体一区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕有综合久久| 四虎成人在线观看免费| 日韩一二三区视频精品| 色中文字幕视频在线观看|