亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Israel confirms reaching deal with Jordan to solve crisis over deadly embassy shooting

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-19 04:23:12|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      JERUSALEM, Jan. 18 (Xinhua) -- Israel confirmed Thursday an agreement was reached with Jordan to resume full diplomatic ties, after a seven-month crisis caused by the killing of two Jordanian citizens by an Israeli security guard.

      Earlier on Thursday evening, Jordanian Government Spokesman Mohammad al Momani said that the Israeli foreign ministry had sent a memorandum in which it expressed its "deep regrets and apologies" over the shooting at the Israeli embassy in Amman on July 23, according to the state-owned Petra news agency.

      Israel also promised to take legal steps in the case, the news agency reported.

      In a following statement released by the Israeli Prime Minister's Office, Israel confirmed a deal was reached between the two countries.

      "The Israeli embassy in Jordan will return to full activity immediately," the statement read.

      Additionally, "the Israeli authorities will continue reviewing the materials regarding the July 2017 incident and anticipate making a decision in the coming weeks," according to the statement.

      The Prime Minister's Office noted that "Israel attaches great importance to its strategic relations with Jordan, and the two countries will act to advance their cooperation and to strengthen the peace treaty between them."

      The Hebrew-language Ynet news site reported that the ambassador at the time of the incident, Einat Shlein, would be replaced with a new envoy.

      In the incident, the guard shot dead a teenage workman who was delivering bedroom furniture to his apartment within the embassy compound and a bystander.

      The embassy was closed and Israel quickly repatriated the guard, citing diplomatic immunity, together with the entire embassy staff.

      Jordan launched a criminal investigation, while Israel said the guard opened fire in self-defense after being assaulted in what officials called a "terrorist attack."

      After the shooting, Jordan maintained that it will not allow Israel to reopen the embassy before it has started legal proceedings against the Israeli guard.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521369064741
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 99久久久久久亚洲精品| 国产视频精品一区白白色| 米易县| 日批视频免费在线观看| 国产精品亚洲综合色区| 国产成a人亚洲精v品无码| 中文字幕在线观看乱码一区| 年辖:市辖区| 成人永久福利在线观看不卡| 亚洲中文有码字幕日本| 中文字幕在线观看国产双飞高清| 国产一区二区亚洲精品| 久久这里都是精品一区| 亚洲另类激情专区小说婷婷久| 熟女人妻丰满熟妇啪啪| 在线观看mv的免费网站| 博湖县| 精精国产xxxx视频在线播放器 | …日韩人妻无码精品一专区| 制服丝袜无码每日更新 | 泰州市| 国产精品欧美亚洲韩国日本| 鲁丝无码一区二区三区| 亚洲熟女乱综合一区二区| 会同县| 国产成人精品cao在线| 无码专区中文字幕无码| 国内外成人综合免费视频| 榆树市| 美女视频永久黄网站免费观看国产| 黑森林福利视频导航| 亚洲色图视频在线播放| 亚洲av综合色区手机| 久久亚洲中文字幕精品一区四| 又污又黄又无遮挡的网站| 大陆老熟女露脸对白视频| 在线视频一区二区亚洲| 亚洲AV无码一二区三区在线播放| 蜜桃视频成人专区在线观看| 国产亚洲欧美另类久久久| 青青草原亚洲在线视频|