亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Spotlight: Pence's Middle East trip unlikely to subdue rising rage over U.S. policy

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-19 11:04:33|Editor: Xiang Bo
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, Jan. 18 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Vice President Mike Pence will start a trip on Friday to the Middle East including stops in Egypt, Jordan and Israel. The upcoming tour is likely to be bumpy and will do little to mollify the rising rage in the region over America's Palestinian policy, said experts.

      POSTPONED TRIP

      The White House said Monday that the five-day trip will enable Pence to meet with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, King Abdullah II of Jordan and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, concentrating on key topics like combating terrorism and improving U.S. national security.

      The visit was postponed last month after President Donald Trump recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital and announced that the U.S. embassy would move there. There is still roaring anger across the region over Trump's announcement.

      During his tour, Pence will not visit the West Bank or meet with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, who ordered Trump's decision be brought to the UN Security Council for a vote last year, and canceled the meeting with Pence in protest over Trump's Palestine policy.

      Earlier, the Israeli parliament approved the "unified Jerusalem" bill aiming to separate Palestinian neighborhoods from Jerusalem.

      The new legislation stipulates that any of the government's decision to hand over parts of Jerusalem to the Palestinian authority in the future needs the approval of 80 out of 120 parliament members. It is widely seen as a further blow to the Jerusalem status talks.

      The Arab world is also furious over the recent U.S. decision to withhold aid for Palestinian refugees worth 65 million U.S. dollars.

      Washington also threatened in November not to renew the certification of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) office in Washington for it to continue operations.

      U.S. ROLE IN PEACE INITIATIVE DOWNSLIDING

      As the Arab nations vowed to continue their support for an independent Palestine with east Jerusalem as its capital, the world is expected to see the U.S. mediating role in the region weaken as a consequence of its controversial Jerusalem decision.

      Dan Mahaffee, senior vice president and director of policy at the U.S. Center for the Study of the Presidency and Congress, told Xinhua that Pence's Middle East trip was derailed by the U.S. Jerusalem announcement.

      "There is no way that the Palestinian leadership can accept the embassy move, even if it does mean a cutoff in U.S. support," he added.

      Darrell West, a senior fellow at the Washington-based think tank Brookings Institution, noted that "Palestinians feel the U.S. is one-sided in its Mideast policies and not being fair-minded."

      If Trump is determined to push forward his Middle East plans in disregard of Arab aspirations, there is little prospect for a peace deal between the Palestinians and Israel, warned the analysts.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369078571
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 台湾佬中文娱乐网22| 91成人啪国产啪永久地址| 久久99久久久无码国产精品色戒 | 久久国内精品一国内精品| 成人免费无码a毛片| 少妇av免费在线播放| bbbbbxxxxx欧美性| 国产精品自在线拍国产手机版 | 亚洲精品国产主播一区二区 | 精品人妻免费看一区二区三区 | www.一区二区三区在线 | 中国| 亚洲av套图一区二区| 日韩精品人妻一区二区在线看| 美女视频很黄很a免费国产| 伊人色综合九久久天天蜜桃| 久久久久久久久蜜桃| 亚洲一区精品中文字幕| 激情一区二区三区视频| 国产成人免费av片在线观看| 亚洲日韩精品无码专区| 窄裙美女教师在线观看视频| 每日手机在线观看av| 亚洲AV色香蕉一区二区蜜桃小说 | 国产在线观看精品一区二区三区| 亚洲日本VA午夜在线电影| 蜜桃在线一区二区三区| 亚洲人成网站在线播放小说| 啊v在线视频| 国产日韩午夜视频在线观看| 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 国产免费无遮挡吸乳视频| 国产午夜精品美女裸身视频69| 久久视频一区二区三区在线观看| 国产精品美女久久久浪潮av| 久久国产热精品波多野结衣av| 香蕉久久夜色精品国产| 日韩偷拍一区二区三区视频| 亚洲自拍av一区二区| 国产剧情福利av一区二区| 亚洲欧美成人在线免费| 久草国产视频|