亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Turkish-backed Syrian rebels brace for offensive against Kurdish-controlled Afrin region

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-20 01:22:55|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      DAMASCUS, Jan. 19 (Xinhua) -- Hundreds of Turkish-backed rebels in northern Syria are preparing to spearhead an imminent offensive against the Kurdish-held Afrin region in northern Syria, as part of Turkey's plan to clean that Syrian area from its Kurdish fighters, a monitor group reported on Friday.

      The Ankara-backed rebels headed from the northeastern countryside of Aleppo into the Turkish territories to be transferred through the Turkish areas to the border points adjacent to Afrin, the target of an imminent Turkish operation to defeat the Kurdish People Defense Units, or YPG, which Turkey deems a terror group due to its links with the Kurdistan Workers Party, PKK.

      The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the Afrin-based Russian posts have remained in that region, contrary to what some activists had said about the evacuation of Russian positions ahead of the anticipated Turkish campaign in Afrin.

      The Observatory, which says it relies on a network of activists on ground, said the ground offensive could start at any minute from ten directions due to the massive Turkish military buildup on the Turkish-Syrian border near Afrin.

      Earlier in the day, The YPG said Turkish artillery has heavily pounded the positions of the U.S.-backed Kurdish fighters in Syria's northern region of Afrin since midnight Friday.

      The heavy Turkish shelling targeted several areas in Afrin and caused property losses, said the YPG.

      "Afrin people suffer material damage as artillery and missile attacks continue unceasingly," the YPG said. It added that it will respond strongly to the Turkish attack.

      The Turkish move marked the beginning of an anticipated military campaign in Afrin.

      On Friday, Turkish Defense Minister Nurettin Canikli said Turkey's operation in Afrin region has "de facto" begun with cross-border shelling.

      Canikli has previously said that his country will start an operation in Afrin without delay.

      The battle of Afrin has been long anticipated, as Turkey made it clear it was going to unleash an offensive along with the Ankara-backed Syrian rebels against the YPG and its allies of the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), which are backed by the U.S. and led by the YPG in Afrin in the northern countryside of Aleppo province in northern Syria.

      Turkey deems the YPG as a terror group, part of the PKK.

      The U.S. has urged Turkey not to move its forces to fight the Kurds in Afrin, while the Syrian government has warned it would shoot down any Turkish warplane fighting in Afrin.

      Turkey's military operation in Afrin will deal a strong blow to the Kurdish fighters and weaken their growing influence in northern Syria near Turkey.

      Ankara fears the separatist sentiment of Syria's Kurds could inspire Turkey's 14 million Kurds.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521369092371
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品青草久久久久婷婷| 精品国产亚洲av网站| 国产爆乳美女娇喘呻吟久久 | 52熟女露脸国语对白视频| 欧美 亚洲 国产 日韩 综AⅤ| 无码a级毛片免费视频内谢| 亚洲一区亚洲二区亚洲三区| 国产高清国内精品福利99久久| 亚洲中文字幕精品一区二区三区 | 国产成人精品一区二区| 中文字幕亚洲精品码专区| 天堂网av在线| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂| 日本新japanese乱熟| 泾源县| 国产片三级视频播放| 中文字幕 在线观看 亚洲| 亚洲精品国男人在线视频| 99re国产电影精品| 狠狠久久精品中文字幕无码| 极品少妇的诱惑| 日本一区二区三区专线| 无码高清视频在线播放十区| 亚洲一区二区三区免费av在线| 久久亚洲精品情侣| 久久无码人妻一区二区三区午夜| 久久亚洲第一视频黄色| 漂亮人妻不敢呻吟被中出| 成人福利国产一区二区| 久久亚洲美女精品国产精品| 亚洲一区二区三区无吗| 中文字幕最新精品资源| 免费看毛片| 国产swag在线观看| 亚洲国产成人aⅴ毛片大全| 经典女同一区二区三区| 性videos欧美熟妇hdx| 又色又无遮挡裸体美女网站黄| 亚洲片在线视频| 女优av福利在线观看| 麻花影视在线看电视剧软件|