亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      S. Sudan says cease-fire monitors weak on ground

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-20 01:58:03|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      JUBA, Jan. 19 (Xinhua) -- South Sudan on Friday said the body monitoring its shaky cease-fire with rebels is poorly facilitated and this has caused it to inadequately verify and monitor cease-fire violations amid ongoing fighting in the country.

      Martian Elia Lomuro, the Minister for Cabinet Affairs, told journalists that they will petition the regional bloc the Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) over the inaccurate and unverified violation reports by the Ceasefire and Transitional Arrangement Monitoring Mechanism (CTSAMM) since eruption of clashes in the wake of the signed Cessation of Hostilities (CoH) on December 21 last year.

      "We will go and tell IGAD to either empower CTSAMM to work properly or use the Regional Protection Force (RPF) which is doing nothing here after they gave us a lot of headache, threatening us of arms embargo, travel ban and assets freeze on individuals and now they are quiet. What is the RPF doing in this country; use them to bring peace or they go back," he said in Juba.

      Lomuro disclosed that they have reported to CTSAMM a total of 31 attacks on government positions since the agreement was signed and that the latest report by CTSAMM in which they condemned violations by the government troops (SPLA) is not consistent with facts.

      Lomuro also said that they have since told CTSAMM that they are not allowed to release any report until they investigate with SPLA commanders on the ground.

      "I must also tell you that the new chairman of CTSAMM is willing to cooperate with us and he has told us information that we never had before that one of their challenge is that they are not able to act and investigate any of these reports because they don't have resources and manpower," Lomuro said.

      The minister added that the monitors also have a challenge of getting protection force that will allow them to go and do investigations.

      Meanwhile, the SPLA spokesperson Brigadier Lul Ruai Koang said that since 2017 up to January they have only registered and investigated two cases of rape mostly in Imatong State.

      "What we received and heard from the police spokesperson, is that they received reports of sexual violence against young women during the Christmas period and it was mostly done by youngsters who were excited about the peaceful Christmas we had. Those are being handled as criminal cases by the police," he said.

      South Sudan descended into violence in December 2013 after political dispute between President Salva Kiir and his former deputy turned rebel chief Riek Machar led to split within the SPLA, leaving soldiers to fight alongside ethnic lines.

      The 2015 peace agreement to end the conflict was weakened after outbreak of renewed fighting in July 2016 caused the SPLA-in opposition rebel leader Machar to flee the capital.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521369092591
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 天堂网av在线| 中国美女a级毛片| 国模少妇无码一区二区三区| 亚洲av毛片成人精品| 日本少妇精品一区二区| 1区2区3区4区产品乱码入口| 国产成人亚洲精品77| 一本大道久久东京热无码av| 亚洲男人天堂一区二区| 无码久久流水呻吟| 韩国无码精品人妻一区二| 国产亚洲精久久久久久无码| 婷婷综合缴情亚洲狠狠| 日韩欧美精品有码在线观看| 国产特级毛片aaaaaaa高清| 亚洲午夜久久久精品国产| 日本一区二区三区四区看片| 久久先锋男人av资源网站| 草草ccyy免费看片线路| 卢湾区| 农村国产毛片一区二区三区女| 亚洲人成无码网www电影榴莲| 国产精品国产三级国产an| 日韩偷拍视频一区二区三区| 亚洲一区二区三区熟女少妇| 成年女人永久免费看片| 亚洲AV综合A国产AV中文| 国产老妇伦国产熟女老妇高清| 韩国三级大全久久网站| 国产成人久久av免费高潮| 免费在线观看av天堂| 蜜桃一区二区三区在线看| 国产学生裸体无遮挡免费| 亚洲精品一区二区三天美| 最新高清无码专区| 亚洲高清国产拍精品熟女| 久久久精国产精品720| 久女女热精品视频在线观看| 亚洲国产精品线观看不卡| 日产精品一区二区免费| 日本免费一区二区三区在线观看|