亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      18 civilians killed by Turkish airstrikes and shelling in Syria's Afrin

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-22 04:57:47|Editor: Yamei
      Video PlayerClose

      TURKEY-HATAY-TURKISH TROOPS-SYRIA-AFRIN-ENTRY

      Turkish soldiers prepare their armored vehicles near the Syrian-Turkish border at Reyhanli district in Hatay, Turkey, on Jan. 21, 2018. Turkish ground troops entered Syria's Afrin Sunday on the second day of an offensive against U.S-backed Kurdish militia which should be wrapped up soon, said Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. (Xinhua)

      DAMASCUS, Jan. 21 (Xinhua) -- At least 18 civilians have been killed in the Turkish military campaign against Syria's Kurdish-held Afrin enclave in northern Syria, a monitor group reported Sunday.

      The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the deaths occurred in Afrin and surrounding villages, as Turkey started its offensive on Saturday by airstrikes and shelling and commenced its ground incursion on Sunday to drive out the Kurdish forces from border areas between Syria and Turkey.

      Kurdish activists said 11 civilians, including six children and women, were killed and 16 others wounded on Sunday in Afrin by the Turkish fire.

      The Kurdish People's Protection Units, or YPG, said four of its fighters were killed as well as 10 fighters of the Turkey-backed Free Syrian Army (FSA) since Saturday when the Turkish-backed forces attempted to storm several border villages of Afrin.

      An official in the YPG, Mahmoud Bardakhan, declared on Sunday the beginning of a "revolutionary campaign against the Turkish enemy" and FSA, which is involved in the Turkish campaign against Afrin.

      Kurdish activists said the Kurdish fighters took several FSA fighters as captives during the military showdown in Afrin.

      Meanwhile, Kurdish activists said Intense battles raged between the YPG and the Turkish army on the outskirts of the Adama town in the countryside of Afrin after the attempt of the Turkish army to advance int the town.

      For his part, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said Sunday that the "Turkish aggression on Afrin cannot be separated from the Turkish policies undertaken since the first day of the Syrian crisis to support terrorism and the terrorist groups in Syria."

      Earlier in the day, Ankara said it had begun the ground incursion into Afrin, a day after intense shelling and airstrikes that marked the beginning of the Turkish campaign against the Kurdish fighters in Syria.

      Turkish President, Recep Tayyip Erdogan pledged on Sunday that the military campaign in Afrin would be over in a "short time," describing the military campaign as a "national struggle."

      Turkey's military operation in Afrin aims to deal a strong blow to the Kurdish fighters and weaken their growing influence in northern Syria near Turkey.

      The operation came particularly after the Kurdish forces defeated the Islamic State in Syria's northern province of Raqqa, and when the U.S. is forming 30,000-strong border forces from the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) and other Kurdish fighters in northern Syria.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011103261369134901
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产在线视欧美亚综合| 嗯啊 不要 啊啊在线日韩a| 人妻人妻少妇在线系列| 妇与子乱肉肉视频| 国产精品自拍资源网在线观看 | 论坛| 91华人在线| 无码精品久久久久久人妻中字| 日韩成人一区二区二十六区| 国产一区在线播放av| 国产97色在线 | 国| 亚洲国产精品夜男人天堂| 国产精品一级av一区二区| 国产精品二区中文字幕| 亚洲 欧美 中文 日韩欧美| 亚洲国产精品久久人人爱| 国产一区二区三区4区| 国产美女69视频免费观看| 99久久久无码国产精品免费| 日韩区欧美国产区在线观看| 亚洲永久免费网站| 四虎无码精品a∨在线观看| 国产精品白浆在线观看| 亚洲AV无码乱码一区二区三区| 国产一区二区三区夜色| 性色av闺蜜一区二区三区| 比如县| 日韩精品极品在线观看视频| 国产午睡沙发系列大全| 国产成人亚洲综合色就色| 最新高清无码专区| 国产亚洲精品久久麻豆| 精精国产xxxx视频在线播放器| 国产色婷婷五月精品综合在线| 成视频年人黄网站免费动漫| 自拍视频在线观看三级| 亚洲韩国在线| 亚洲av日韩av综合aⅴxxx| 国产精品白浆免费观看| 五月婷婷深开心五月天| 国产91丝袜在线观看|