亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Egypt excludes ex-army chief of staff from voters database

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-24 04:51:34|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      CAIRO, Jan. 23 (Xinhua) -- The Egyptian election authority announced on Tuesday excluding the name of former army chief of staff Sami Anan, who seeks to join the 2018 presidential race, from the eligible voters database, the Egyptian state TV reported.

      The National Election Authority (NEA) said that his inclusion in the voters database violates the law.

      The Egyptian constitution does not allow military men to join or vote in elections.

      The Egyptian army said in an official statement on Tuesday that it will summon Anan to interrogate him over "legal violations" he made by running for president without a prior approval from the armed forces.

      According to the military regulations, Anan has to resign or get prior approval from the supreme council of the armed forces before running for president, otherwise he could be summoned for military service whenever necessary.

      The army statement said that Anan falsified official documents stating he has ended his service at the armed forces, "which is not true," adding that he will be summoned to be interrogated over "the violations and crimes" included in his move towards the presidential bid.

      Anan said Saturday early morning that he would submit his presidential candidacy papers "once I finish some procedures that I have to do as a former military chief of staff according to the military laws and regulations."

      He blamed in his video statement Egypt's ongoing problems on "wrong policies" and calling on the country's institutions not to take sides in favor of any candidate.

      Anan's announcement came after Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi declared his intention to run for a second four-year presidential term, last one for Sisi if he wins according to the Egyptian constitution.

      The military said on Tuesday that Anan's statement also contained "clear incitement against the armed forces for the purpose of driving a wedge between the armed forces and the great Egyptian people."

      On the other hand, veteran air forces commander and former Prime Minister Ahmed Shafiq, who fled Egypt after narrowly losing to former Islamist President Mohamed Morsi in the 2012 elections, announced earlier in January his withdrawal from the presidential race after coming back to Egypt from the United Arab Emirates, where he spent the past five years.

      Another presidential hopeful, rights and opposition lawyer Khaled Ali, announced last November his intention to join the presidential race.

      Ali could be disqualified as he had received a suspended three-month jail term last September over an obscene hand gesture he reportedly made after winning a court order challenging the government.

      After Anan's investigation news, Ali's campaign said on Tuesday that they are currently studying giving up the presidential bid.

      Egypt will hold its 2018 presidential polls in late March. After a 10-day candidate registration period that started on Saturday, the candidates will start their campaigns on Feb. 24. The result of the first round is set to be announced on April 2, according to the NEA.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091369192341
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码毛片一区二区本码视频| 精品人妻少妇一区二区三区| 中文字幕1区2区| 国产亚洲精品自在久久蜜tv| 国产一区二区三区高清在线| 日本一区二区三区啪啪| 无码熟妇人妻av在线c0930| 99精品国产在热久久婷婷| 中文字幕在线观看国产双飞高清| 无码AV大香线蕉伊人久久| 国产成人综合久久三区北岛玲| 免费不卡人妻无码中出| 亚洲每天色在线观看视频| 99久久久国产精品无码免费| 伊通| 999久久66久6只有精品| 亚洲毛片一级带毛片基地| 潮喷失禁大喷水aⅴ无码| 亚洲色图视频在线观看网站| 国产综合精品久久亚洲| 欧美日韩国产在线人| 朝鲜女人大白屁股ass| 亚洲成熟丰满熟妇高潮XXXXX| 免费的一级毛片| 亚洲中文字幕乱码一区| 医院人妻闷声隔着帘子被中出 | 国产亚洲三级在线视频| 成人欧美一区二区三区的电影| 九九re线精品视频在线观看视频 | 欧洲精品无码一区二区三区在线播放 | 久久好在线视频| 精品2020婷婷激情五月| 99在线国产视频| 国产一级片内射在线视频| 香蕉久久夜色精品国产尤物| 亚洲综合另类小说色区| av草草久久久久久久久久久| 国模少妇无码一区二区三区| 乱中年女人伦av三区| 亚洲国产综合自在线另类| 久久国产成人av蜜臀|