亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Japan calls for talks about Abe's attendance at S. Korea-hosted Winter Olympics: Blue House

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-24 10:47:50|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      SEOUL, Jan. 24 (Xinhua) -- The Japanese government officially called for talks about Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's attendance at the South Korea-hosted Winter Olympics, South Korea's presidential Blue House said Wednesday.

      A Blue House official, who declined to be identified, told reporters that the Japanese government officially called for talks about Abe's visit to South Korea earlier Wednesday.

      The official said whether Abe will attend the 2018 Winter Olympics would be officially announced by the Japanese government, noting that South Korea and Japan had discussed Abe's visit to South Korea during the Winter Olympic period.

      As the Japanese government officially asked for talks about Abe's visit, South Korea will talk well about it, the official added.

      The 2018 Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games are slated to run from February to March at South Korea's eastern county of PyeongChang.

      Abe's attendance at the Winter Olympics is expected to be decided upon in the near future as Japan officially called for talks about his visit to South Korea.

      Relations between South Korea and Japan remained strained as Abe had yet to apologize for and acknowledge the Japanese government's legal responsibility for the Imperial Japan's wartime sex slavery.

      Historians say up to 200,000 girls and young women, mostly from the Korean Peninsula, were kidnapped, coerced or duped into sex servitude for Japan's military brothels during World War II.

      South Korea and Japan reached an agreement on the issue of "comfort women" victims on Dec. 28, 2015, but South Korean President Moon Jae-in said last month that the issue cannot be resolved by the 2015 deal.

      "Comfort women" euphemistically refers to women falling victim to Japan's wartime sex enslavement.

      Seoul's foreign ministry announced its review result last month over the 2015 agreement, saying there was a secret deal between South Korea and Japan over the "comfort women" victims.

      The secret deal includes Japan's call for South Korea to persuade the "comfort women" victims and their supporters to accept the 2015 deal as well as call for South Korea not to use the word of sex slaves. Those calls were accepted by then South Korean government under impeached President Park Geun-hye.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369204041
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲无码啊啊啊免费体验| 视频精品熟女一区二区三区| 69av视频在线| 亚洲欧美日韩中文综合在线不卡 | 人人妻人人澡人人爽不卡视频| 伊人色综合九久久天天蜜桃 | 日韩在线中文字幕一区二区三区 | 中日韩字幕中文字幕一区| 漂亮人妻去按摩被按中出| 熟妇的荡欲bd高清| 韩国美女主播国产三级| 亚洲成a人片在线观看高清| 九九精品国产99精品| 荔浦县| 国产免费三级三级三级| 欧美精品久久久久久三级| 免费毛片a| 国产综合自拍| 高大丰满熟妇丰满的大白屁股| 日韩高清视频 一区二区| av少妇偷窃癖在线观看| 时尚| 91短视频在线观看免费 | 陵川县| 曰韩精品无码一区二区三区 | 中文字幕有码一区二区三区| 平塘县| 中文字幕在线日韩| 亚洲日韩精品AⅤ片无码富二代| 国产一区二区三区激情视频| 国产成人99久久亚洲综合精品| 黄 色 成 年 人 网 站免费| 国产精品99久久免费观看| 亚洲V无码一区二区三区四区观看 久久精品国产亚洲综合色 | ww污污污网站在线看com| 国产亚洲精久久久久久无码| 国产精品一区二区传媒蜜臀| 久久久www免费人成精品| 罗山县| 综合激情网站| 亚洲大尺度一区二区三区|