亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Egypt's Sisi submits nomination papers for 2018 re-election bid

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-24 23:46:25|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      CAIRO, Jan. 24 (Xinhua) -- Documents required for Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi to run for the 2018 presidential elections have been submitted to the electoral authority on Wednesday, official MENA news agency reported.

      The election documents were furnished to the National Elections Authority (NEA) through Sisi's legal representative Dr. Mohamed Bahaeddin Abu Shokka, MENA quoted Counselor Alaa Fouad, the Chairman of NEA committee, as saying.

      Sisi announced on Friday his intention to run for a second four-year presidential term, a last one for Sisi if he wins according to the Egyptian constitution.

      Egypt will hold its 2018 presidential race from March 26 to 28. A 10-day candidate registration has started on Jan. 20, while electoral campaigns will kick off on Feb. 24 and the result of the first round will be announced on April 2.

      Hours after Sisi's announcement, former military chief of staff Sami Anan declared his intention to join the 2018 presidential race, blaming Egypt's ongoing problems on "wrong policies" and calling on the country's institutions not to take sides in favor of any candidate.

      However, the Egyptian army said in an official statement on Tuesday that it will summon Anan to interrogate him over "legal violations" he made by running for president without a prior approval from the armed forces.

      The armed forces said that Anan's statement regarding running for president contained clear incitement against the armed forces for the purpose of driving a wedge between the armed forces and the great Egyptian people.

      According to the military regulations, Anan has to resign or get prior approval from the supreme council of the armed forces before running for president; otherwise he could be summoned for military service whenever necessary.

      The army statement said that Anan falsified official documents stating he has ended his service at the armed forces, adding he will be summoned to be interrogated over "the violations and crimes" included in his move towards the presidential bid.

      Also on Tuesday, the NEA announced excluding the name of Anan from the eligible voters database, saying that his inclusion in the voters' database violates the law as the Egyptian constitution does not allow military men to join or vote in elections.

      Veteran air forces commander and former Prime Minister Ahmed Shafiq, who fled Egypt after narrowly losing to Morsi in the 2012 elections, announced earlier in January his withdrawal from the presidential race after coming back to Egypt from the United Arab Emirates, where he spent the past five years.

      Another presidential hopeful, rights and opposition lawyer Khaled Ali, announced last November his intention to join the presidential race.

      Ali could be disqualified as he had received a suspended three-month jail term last September over an obscene hand gesture he reportedly made after winning a court order challenging the government.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091369218841
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产三级精品三级在线专区1| 一区二区三区四区亚洲综合| 久久久久久久妓女精品免费影院| 国产呻吟久久久久久久92| 很黄的网站在线观看| 中文成人在线| 日本a在线天堂| 国产免费人成视频在线观看播放| 视频一区视频二区亚洲免费观看| 国产黄片一区视频在线观看| 国产免费专区| 国产超高清麻豆精品传媒麻豆精品 | 好男人社区资源| 亚洲国产精品久久久久制服| 精品国产欧美一区二区| 亚洲伦理精品一区二区三区| 永川市| 精品国产福利片在线观看| 国产精品一区二区久久精品蜜臀| 又大又黄又粗高潮免费| av永远在线免费观看| 国产日韩亚洲中文字幕| 8av国产精品爽爽ⅴa在线观看| 国产360激情盗摄一区在线观看| av网站入口在线免费观看| 亚洲av一本岛在线播放| 人妻中出中文字幕一区二区| 国产WW久久久久久久久久| 亚洲AV综合A国产AV中文| 丝袜人妻一区二区三区网站| 国产一区二区三区高清在线| 中文字幕在线日韩| 无码之国产精品网址蜜芽| 首页 动漫 亚洲 欧美 日韩| 日本一区二区中文字幕在线| 91亚洲最新国语中文字幕| 福利在线视频一区二区| 国产永久免费高清在线观看| 水野优香中文字幕亚洲一区| 99久久久精品免费香蕉| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天bl|