亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      South Sudan army accuses rebels of abducting children

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-25 00:46:48|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      JUBA, Jan. 24 (Xinhua) -- The South Sudan military on Wednesday accused rebels linked to the country's former deputy president Riek Machar of abducting 10 children from a camp for displaced people, an accusation denied by a rebel spokesperson.

      Lul Ruai Koang, spokesman for the Sudan (SPLA), told a news conference in Juba that the rebels, the Sudan People's Liberation Army-In Opposition (SPLA-IO), abducted three girls and seven boys at Diem-Zuber camp for internally displaced people in Lol state, in northwestern South Sudan.

      He said the whereabouts of the captives are unknown and that the motive for their abduction remains unclear.

      The rebels also killed one SPLA soldier and captured another during an attack in the neighboring town of Wau, Lul said.

      "SPLA calls upon CTSAMM (Ceasefire Transitional Security Agreement Monitoring Mechanism) to secure speedy, unconditional release and ensure safe return of captured servicemen as well as all civilians abducted," Lul said.

      Lul further accused the rebels of mobilizing and planning more attacks in northern and eastern parts of the country in violation of a cease-fire agreement they signed in late 2017.

      "We call upon CTSAMM to immediately investigate the renewed violations and hold perpetrators accountable," he added.

      Lam Paul Gabriel, SPLA-IO deputy military spokesperson, however, denied that the rebels abducted children and violated the truce.

      He said that a group of 15 youths from Diem-Zuber camp voluntarily joined the rebel movement and they are being assessed by the commanders on the ground.

      "A group of 15 youth joined us voluntarily recently but they were not abducted. We are still assessing their ages and if they are under 18, we are going to send them to school because we don't conscript children into our forces," Lam said.

      The ceasefire agreement signed between the South Sudanese government and several rebel groups in December last year was brokered by the Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD), an East African regional bloc.

      The truce asked warring parties to stop military operations and keep forces in their bases while calling for the release of political detainees and child soldiers.

      But it was broken the same day it came into effect, on Dec. 24, and both parties continue to blame each other for the continued violations.

      IGAD, and Britain, the United States and Norway also accused both the government and the rebels of violating the truce.

      According to the UN children's fund, UNICEF, about 16,000 children are associated with armed groups scattered throughout the east African nation.

      South Sudan has been embroiled in four years of conflict that has taken a devastating toll on the people, creating one of the fastest growing refugee crisis in the world.

      A peace deal signed in August 2015 under UN pressure led to the establishment of a transitional unity government in April, but was shattered by renewed fighting in July 2016.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091369219291
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产日韩综一区二区在性色| 乾安县| 国产一区亚洲欧美成人| 中文字幕无码无码专区| 精品久久久久久无码专区不卡| 欧洲美熟女乱又伦av| 一本一道波多野结衣av黑人| 青青草原国产精品啪啪视频 | 国产精品一区二区人人爽| 丰满的少妇被猛烈进入白浆| 97色伦色在线综合视频| 国产精品福利久久2020| 亚洲愉拍一区二区精品| 久久婷婷国产综合精品| 国产成人一区二区三区高清| 青榴社区国产精品| 亚洲是图一区二区视频| 国产精品久久狼人一区| 国产精品一区成人亚洲| 国内精品伊人久久久久av| 无码专区亚洲avl| 日韩中文字幕精品免费一区| 精品女同一区二区三区不卡 | 国产成本人视频在线观看| 精品人妻VA出轨中文字幕| 国产美女a做受大片免费| 2021国产精品自拍| 亚洲va欧美va国产va综合| 亚洲精品成人片在线观看| 国产高清在线精品二区| 国产成人综合手机在线播放| 人妻电影| 国产一级r片内射免费视频| 丰满人妻中文字幕免费一二三四区| 日本免费一区二区三区最新| 营口市| 久久中文字幕无码一区二区| 福利片免费 亚洲| 久久中文字幕久久久久91| 青草视频在线播放| 天天操精品|