亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Ex-Guantanamo Bay detainees granted refugee status in Ghana

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-25 00:51:49|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      by Alex Osei-Boateng

      ACCRA, Jan. 24 (Xinhua) -- Two ex-Guantanamo Bay detainees currently in Ghana will not return to their home country, Yemen, Foreign Affairs Minister Shirley Ayorkor Botchwey said here Wednesday.

      The minister told Ghana's parliament the two have been granted refugee status and become Ghana's responsibility.

      Mahmud Umar Muhammad Bin Atef and Khalid Muhammad Salih Al-Dhuby were flown to Ghana from Guantanamo Bay in January 2016.

      A statement announcing the duo's arrival by then Foreign Affairs Minister Hanna Serwaa Tetteh on Jan. 6, 2016, said Ghana had accepted a plea from the International Criminal Tribunal to provide shelter for them after they had been cleared.

      The two terror suspects of Yemeni origin had been detained in Guantanamo Bay prison by U.S. authorities.

      The announcement sparked protests from the citizenry who feared the two ex-detainees could pose a security threat to Ghana.

      Botchwey told parliament that no exit arrangements were originally discussed between the two governments to end the bilateral arrangement at the time of negotiations and that the U.S. had also been clear that discussions with them over the agreement or returning them to the U.S. was not an option open to discussion or negotiation.

      "This means that all obligations relating to the two subjects have now become the responsibility of Ghana," she said, adding that the agreement signed between the two parties stipulated that the Ghanaian government was to take measures to facilitate the integration of the two into Ghanaian society.

      "What this means is that while the United States' obligations ends after two years, Ghana's obligation continues even after that. In addition and even more significant, the Ministry for the Interior has informed my ministry of records at the Refugee Board which reveal that the government at the time granted the two detainees refugee status," said Botchwey.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091369219301
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 长宁县| 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产AV| 久久精品国产精品一区二区| 亚洲va中文字幕欧美不卡| av少妇偷窃癖在线观看| 噜噜噜色97| 国产69口爆吞精在线视频喝尿 | 黄a无码片内射无码视频| 精品日韩精品国产另类专区| 狠狠色丁香久久婷婷综合五月| 亚洲人成绝费网站色www| 国产精品久久久久尤物| 久久国产精品-国产精品| 成全免费观看完整电视电影| 日韩一区二区不卡av| 青青草综合影院在线观看| 国产香蕉尹人在线视频你懂的| 俄罗斯胖老妇bbw性生| 久久永久免费人妻精品我不卡| av天堂吧手机版在线观看| 久久精品无码专区东京热| 无遮挡中文毛片免费观看| 日本中出熟女一区二区| 在线你懂| 粉嫩极品国产在线观看| 久久国产免费直播| 国产A级毛片久久久精品毛片| 日本久久久精品国产一区| 亚洲精品123区在线观看| 亚洲精品一区久久久久一品av| 激情五月婷婷久久综合| 久久丁香花综合狼人| 伊人亚洲综合网色AV另类| 国模粉嫩小泬视频在线观看| 亚洲精品一区二区三区蜜| 桑日县| 亚洲日日噜噜噜夜夜爽爽| 亚洲国产av剧一区二区三区| 亚洲乱在线播放| 国产熟女自拍视频网站| 97超级碰碰碰久久久观看|