亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      South Sudan peace monitors urge consequences on ceasefire violations

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-26 00:38:08|Editor: huaxia
      Video PlayerClose

      JUBA, Jan. 25 (Xinhua) -- South Sudan peace monitors on Thursday urged the UN Security Council (UNSC) to define clear consequences to punish ceasefire violators in the wake of the warring parties' violation of the Dec. 21 agreed Cessation of Hostilities (CoH).

      The Joint Monitoring and Evaluation Commission (JMEC) Chairperson, Festus Mogae, implored the Council to define clear consequences to be faced by those who willfully violate, spoil or derail the peace agreement in South Sudan.

      "For the (peace) revitalization process to be successful and for it to have the value and meaning that we would all wish it to have, there must be a clear understanding among all South Sudanese leaders of the consequences of non-compliance and the determination of the world to ensure that the Agreements they sign are enforced," Mogae said while addressing the UNSC via video tele-conference from Juba.

      "We cannot stand by as South Sudanese leaders sign an agreement one day and authorize or allow its violation with impunity the next," he said.

      Mogae added that the urgent need to revisit the range of practical measures that can be applied in earnest to those who refuse to take this process seriously and make clear to all concerned that the world will not tolerate any further disruption of efforts to deliver peace.

      He also cited the 28th Extraordinary Summit of the East African bloc IGAD Heads of State and Government, communique issued on November 7, 2014, which listed enactment of asset freezes, regional travel bans, and the denial of the supply of arms and ammunition as consequences against violators of the then signed cessation of hostilities agreement.

      "Together, with one voice, we can challenge those who peddle violence and self-interest and we urge the TGoNU (Transitional Government of National Unity) and all parties to continue to engage in this inclusive, political process," JMEC said in the statement.

      Mogae expressed disappointment that within days of the signing of the CoH in Ethiopia fighting and troop movements had been reported in the northern Unity, Jonglei, Upper Nile States and Central Equatoria, causing further displacement and disturbance of civilians.

      "I condemn these acts of violence and call upon all signatories to the Cessation of Hostilities Agreement to disseminate the terms of the agreement to their subordinate commanders and ensure immediate and consistent compliance," he said.

      South Sudan descended into violence in December 2013 after political dispute between President Salva Kiir and his former deputy Riek Machar led to fighting between mostly Dinka ethnic soldiers loyal to Kiir against Machar's Nuer ethnic group.

      The 2015 peace agreement to end the violence was again violated in July 2016 when the rival factions resumed fighting in the capital forcing Machar to flee into exile.

      The conflict has killed tens of thousands of people and displaced millions that have sought refuge in neighboring countries. Enditem

      KEY WORDS:
      YOU MAY LIKE
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369250231
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品女同一区二区| 一本色道久久综合亚洲精品不卡| 家庭乱码伦区中文字幕在线| 久久亚洲国产精品一区| 南雄市| 插入中文字幕在线一区二区三区 | xxxxx做受大片在线观看免费 | 四虎永久免费很黄的视频| 2022精品久久久久久中文字幕| 亚洲 高清 成人 动漫| 亚洲欧美中文字幕| 人人澡人人妻人人爽人人蜜桃麻豆 | 湖北省| 免费观看在线视频一区| 少妇爽到爆视频网站免费| 四虎影视久久久免费| 无码av免费永久免费永久专区| 国产爆乳乱码女大生Av| 香蕉亚洲欧洲在线一区| 国产主播福利精品一区二区| 婷婷成人亚洲综合国产| 精品偷拍一区二区三区| 久久精品这里就是精品| 国产91精品丝袜美腿在线| 亚洲一区二区三区久久蜜桃| 亚洲中文欧美日韩在线| 久久婷婷五月综合97色一本一本| 亚洲AV无码乱码国产麻豆 | 欧美手机在线视频| 国产精品原创巨作av| 国产精品深夜福利免费观看| 亚洲最大av一区二区| 亚洲国产精品嫩草影院久久| 色综合久久五月天久久久| 国产一区二区在线观看我不卡| 精品午夜一区二区三区| 永久免费的拍拍拍网站| 国产精品泄火熟女| 亚洲av无码成人精品区一区| 麻豆成人久久精品二区三区免费| 亚洲AⅤ樱花无码|