亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      10 killed, nearly 80 injured in Kabul blast: official

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-27 17:42:43|Editor: ZD
      Video PlayerClose

      KABUL, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- At least 10 people were killed and 79 others injured after a suicide car bomb blast rocked near Sidarat Square in central Kabul on Saturday, an official told Xinhua.

      The blast occurred roughly at 12:50 p.m. local time (0820 GMT) near the Jamhoriat Hospital, where several government offices are located.

      "The initial information found that 10 people were killed and the casualties figures may change," a security source told Xinhua near the site but requested anonymity.

      Wahid Majroh, a public health ministry spokesman, confirmed to Xinhua that 79 injured had been shifted to Kabul hospitals after the deadly incident.

      Among those affected by the blast were women and children, the source added.

      The old building of the Afghan Interior Ministry is located at the area.

      Security forces have cordoned off the area for precautionary measures. No group has claimed responsibility for the attack yet.?

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369294711
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久99精品免费观看乱色| av中文字幕一区二区三区| 亚洲乱码中文字幕综合69堂| 精品粉嫩国产一区二区三区| 暴力调教一区二区三区| 中文字幕人妻第一区| 久久精品成人91一区二区| 中文字幕日本一区二区在线观看| 国产精品福利一区二区久久 | 日韩精品一区二区都可以| 成人无码无遮挡很H在线播放 | 国产一区二区三区免费| av在线免费播放网站| 厦门市| 久久久久亚洲AV片无码乐播 | 日本a级护士潮喷一区| 爆乳午夜福利视频精品| 国产精品污双胞胎在线观看| 久久永久免费人妻精品我不卡| 久久熟女五十路| 女的把腿张开男的猛戳出浆| caoporn国产精品免费| 午夜精品福利亚洲国产| 亚洲av高清在线观看三区| 国产精品一级av一区二区| 337p日本欧洲亚洲大胆| 亚洲女同精品一区二区| 久久亚洲国产成人精品v| 亚洲av伊人久久综合性色| 欧美成人精品在线| 久夜色精品国产噜噜| 国产精品一区二区久久精品不卡| 超级少妇一区二区三区| 亚洲国产成人福利精品| 人伦片无码中文字幕| 亚洲天堂中文| 2021久久精品国产99国产| 秋霞电影网久久久精品| 中文文字幕文字幕亚洲色| 中文字幕亚洲一区一区| 日本变态网址中国字幕|