亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      At least 3 killed, thousands homeless after night fire in Kenyan slum

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-29 17:42:54|Editor: Lifang
      Video PlayerClose

      NAIROBI, Jan. 29 (Xinhua) -- At least three people were killed and thousands left homeless following the fierce fire that broke out on Sunday night in Nairobi's informal settlement, officials confirmed on Monday.

      The National Disaster Management Unit Deputy Director Pius Masai said they fear the toll may increase as the search in the debris went on Monday.

      Masai said multi-agencies are still combing the scene in efforts to know more about the fire that broke out in Lang'ata's Kijiji slum at around 9 p.m. on Sunday.

      "Unfortunately we have recovered three dead bodies in debris. Search and recovery exercise is still ongoing. We appeal to anyone missing a family member to report to Lang'ata police station or at the command post for tracing," he said, adding that one of the deceased had been identified.

      Property of unknown value was destroyed by the fierce flames that tore through hundreds of the closely built structures, leaving thousands of residents with huge losses.

      Residents said firefighters had difficulties accessing the site while some fire engines ran out of water before the inferno was contained.

      The issue of roads in slums has been thorny amid calls for opening up such routes to help in response in case of emergency.

      Masai appealed to well-wishers to donate food and non-food items for more than 6,000 affected families. The families are camping at a local school, threatening an outbreak of a disease because of lack of major amenities.

      Masai said multi-agencies who are conducting the search plan a headcount to establish those missing and present.

      According to the police, initial investigations by the police indicated that the fire might have been caused by an electric fault in one of the affected houses.

      The fire is said to have started from one of the affected structures at Kijiji area opposite Southlands before spreading fast to others.

      Huge flame of the fire emanated from the area as it spread fast. Fire fighters said they had difficulties in accessing the site of the fire.

      "The engines cannot get in and the fighters are here making calls. There is no road there," said Jack Okinyi, a resident at Southlands.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369338961
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲人成网站色www| 人妻丰满熟妇AV无码片| 国产啪精品视频网站免| 国产欧美一区二区三区免费视频| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久99| 99热这里只有精品2| 欧美性高清视频免费看www| 无码精品一区二区三区免费16| 亚洲AV秘 无码一区二区久久| 亚洲成AV人片在一线观看| 久久精品中文字幕亚洲| 乌鲁木齐县| 一区二区三区在线视频免费观看| 91综合久久婷婷久久| 99热这里只有精品国产66| 第一福利精品500在线导航| 久久综合给合久久97色| 白山市| 精品中文字幕手机在线| 高清国产美女一级a毛片在线| 久久国产精品岛国搬运工| 内射女校花一区二区三区| 国产在线精品国自产拍影院同性| 日本午夜一区二区视频| 免费人成网上在线观看网址| 免费视频成人 国产精品网站| 欧美在线精品怡红院| 免费无码av片在线观看中文| 久久久久久久久高潮无码| 亚洲AV日韩AV高潮喷潮无码| 国产精品久久1024| 五月婷婷综合网| 好男人在线观看免费播放| 在线国产视频精品视频| 国产人澡人澡澡澡人碰视频| 人妻无码熟妇乱又伦精品视频| 久久视频一区二区三区在线观看| 中文字幕无线码中文字幕| 99久久精品费精品国产一区二区 | 微拍福利一区二区三区| 亚洲精品一区二区三区蜜臀|