亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      35 killed as bus plunges into canal in eastern India

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-29 22:14:08|Editor: Xiang Bo
      Video PlayerClose

      INDIA-WEST BENGAL-BUS ACCIDENT

      Photo taken on Jan. 29, 2018 shows the bridge where a bus plunge occured in Murshidabad district, in eastern India's West Bengal state, on Jan. 29, 2018. At least 35 people have been killed after a passenger bus crashed through an old bridge and plunged into a deep canal connected to a river in the eastern Indian state of West Bengal Monday, police said. (Xinhua)

      NEW DELHI, Jan. 29 (Xinhua) -- At least 35 people have been killed after a passenger bus crashed through an old bridge and plunged into a deep canal connected to a river in the eastern Indian state of West Bengal Monday, police said.

      The accident occurred at Daulatabad in Murshidabad district, some 220 km from the state capital Kolkata.

      "The bus, carrying some 50 people, broke through the railing of the bridge and fell into the canal connected to Jalangi river after its driver lost control of the speeding vehicle while swerving to avoid another vehicle," a senior police official said.

      So far, 35 bodies, including those of women and children, have been fished out of waters, including those who got trapped inside the bus, while some injured passengers were admitted to a nearby government hospital, the official said. "Some six people swam to safety," he added.

      The bus was going to Malda district from Karimpur in Nadia district via Murshidabad when the accident occurred.

      Local TV channels showed dramatic footage of the bus being lifted from the canal bed with the help of three hydraulic cranes under the supervision of the National Disaster Management Force personnel, who brought out bodies one after another from inside the bus.

      Earlier in the day, local police had to charge batons and lobby tear gas shells to control a huge crowd that had gathered around the accident scene and attacked cops with stones alleging that they arrived late. They even set two police vehicles afire.

      "Some of the survivors told us that the driver was driving at high speed while talking on mobile phone on the bridge. A probe has been ordered into the incident," the official said.

      State Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee visited the accident spot. She has condoled the deaths and announced a compensation for the kin of those who had died in the accident.

      This is the third bus accident in the state in the past two weeks. On Jan. 17, eight people were killed when a bus fell into a canal near Kharagpur in West Midnapore district. And nine people died when another bus fell into a ditch in Murshidabad district three days later.

      India has one of the highest road fatalities in the world. Road accidents occur mostly due to poor driving or badly maintained roads and vehicles.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369343031
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品国产乱子伦多人| 在线观看国产精品自拍| 久久精品视频按摩| 一区二区三区不卡免费av| 久久久精品2019免费观看| 日韩精品久久久肉伦网站| 亚洲超碰无码色中文字幕97| 久久精品国产亚洲av成人擦边| 色婷婷久久一区二区三区 | 青春草在线观看播放网站| 日韩av在线不卡一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美日韩中文综合在线不卡| 日韩欧美视频第一区在线观看| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽不卡| 亚洲综合日韩中文字幕| 99精品久久久中文字幕| 看全色黄大黄大色免费久久 | 亚洲国内成人精品网| 120秒试看无码体验区| 国产精品亚洲一区二区极品| 亚洲中文字幕日韩精品| 色婷婷丁香综合激情| 麻豆精品偷拍人妻在线网址| 国产AV一区二区三区传媒| 国产av一区二区三区国产精品| 亚洲中文字幕在线第二页| 国产乱子伦精品免费女| 亚洲色图在线视频免费观看| 欧美丝袜秘书在线一区| 极品美女销魂一区二区三| 黄a无码片内射无码视频| 成人亚洲精品久久久久| 国产精品毛片av一区二区| 岛国av一区二区三区| 思思久99久女女精品| 岛国最新亚洲伦理成人| 一本色道久久亚洲综合精品蜜桃| 增城市| 久久婷婷国产综合精品| 国产精品亚洲二区在线看| 97久久综合区小说区图片专区|