亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      NAFTA 6th round talks conclude with progress

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-30 05:11:02|Editor: ZD
      Video PlayerClose

      An auto transport carrier crosses the Ambassador Bridge heading to the United States in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, on Aug. 16, 2017. The United States, Canada and Mexico on Sunday wrapped up the first round of renegotiations on the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), pledging to continue a rapid pace of talks in the coming months to update the 23-year-old trilateral trade deal. (Xinhua/Zou Zheng)

      MONTREAL, Jan. 29 (Xinhua) -- Canada, the United States and Mexico concluded Monday their sixth round of North American Free Trade Agreement(NAFTA) negotiations in Montreal with a chapter of anti-corruption but still at odds on other key issues.

      At a joint press conference following the talks, Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland, U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer and Mexican Secretary of Economy Ildefonso Guajardo Villarreal told a press conference that some progress had been made while acknowledging that tough challenges still lie ahead to strike a new deal.

      They separately introduced the sixth round talks and none of them answered questions at the press conference.

      Freeland said Canada prefers a negotiated settlement, but will protect the domestic softwood lumber industry. She said Canadian challenging the U.S. at the World Trade Organization last month is a separate issue from the NAFTA talks. In the challenge, Canada cited other examples of alleged U.S. wrongdoing, almost all of them concerning other trading partners, such as China, India, Brazil and the European Union.

      "Canadians do not view free trade as a zero sum game in which one side must lose in order for the other to win," she said.

      Lighthizer said some progress had been made, hoping it will accelerate and achieve major breakthroughs. "This round was a step forward, but we are progressing very slowly."

      At the press conference, Lighthizer also said the trade complaint launched by Canada at the World Trade Organization against the U.S. use of anti-dumping and anti-subsidy duties are "unprecedented" and a "massive attack on all of our trade laws."

      Lighthizer also voiced his opposition to two proposals put on the table by Canada, including a rules-of-origin pitch for autos.

      "We find that the automobile rules-of-origin idea that was presented when analyzed, may actually lead to less regional content than we have now, fewer jobs in the United States, Canada and most likely Mexico," he said. "This is the opposite of what we were trying to do."

      Villarreal said while progress had been achieved, "substantial challenges" remain to overcome.

      The sixth round closed on a more conciliatory note than expected, with all three countries looking forward to more progress on the next round of talks, which will be held in Mexico City late February.

      Before NAFTA sixth round talks, some experts and politicians said U.S. President Donald Trump would announce that U.S. will withdraw from NAFTA.

      KEY WORDS: NAFTA
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369346211
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲高清中文字幕精品不卡| 久久狼人国产综合精品| 人妻系列av无码专区| 人妻巨大乳hd免费看| 国产成人精品优优av| 性无码专区无码| 水蜜桃一二二视频在线观看免费| 亚洲人成在线播放a偷伦| 日韩亚洲欧美精品| 中文日产幕无线码一区中文| 国产真实二区一区在线亚洲| 久久婷婷色香五月综合激情| 欧美在线Aⅴ性色| 一本大道无码日韩精品影视| 久久久久久久97| 任你躁在线精品免费| 伊人色合天天久久综合网| 色优网久久国产精品| 高清av一区二区三区在线| 午夜国产丝袜美腿在线视频| 色老头久久综合网老妇女| 久久久久久久久高潮无码| 久久综合伊人77777| 精品一区二区三区中文字幕| 又色又无遮挡裸体美女网站黄| 性虎精品无码AV导航| 粉嫩国产白浆在线播放| 探花国产精品三级在线播放| 北岛玲中文字幕人妻系列| 亚洲精品中文字幕不卡在线| 欧美videos粗暴| 国产精品jizz在线观看软件| 国产精品不卡一二三区| 一级无码啪啪| 精品少妇一区一区三区| 日本肥老熟妇在线观看| 美女极度色诱视频国产免费 | 午夜三级成人在线观看| 国内精品伊人久久久影院| 激情视频综合网| 久久久久AV成人无码网站|