亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Kenya launches probe into swearing-in of opposition leader

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-31 22:07:30|Editor: Lifang
      Video PlayerClose

      NAIROBI, Jan. 31 (Xinhua) -- The Kenyan government on Wednesday launched investigations into the swearing-in ceremony of opposition leader Raila Odinga on Tuesday.

      Fred Matiang'i, Cabinet Secretary in the Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Government, told a media briefing in Nairobi that the investigations will extend to conspirators and facilitators of the event.

      "Upon completion of these investigations, appropriate legal action will be taken in accordance with the laws of Kenya. The government will prefer appropriate administrative measures on a need by need basis," Matiang'i said.

      His remarks came after the police arrested opposition legislator Tom Kajwang who swore in Odinga at a largely peaceful ceremony which was attended by thousands of opposition supporters.

      Kajwang, a two-time lawmaker for a constituency in Nairobi and a lawyer, was arrested by police officers and taken to Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) for grilling.

      Matiang'i said what was witnessed at Uhuru Park on Tuesday was a well-choreographed attempt to subvert or overthrow the legally constituted government of Kenya.

      He added that the government was and is aware of the role of some elements in the media fraternity who participated in furtherance of the illegal swearing in act.

      "Their complicity would have led to thousands of deaths of innocent Kenyans due to the buildup of the incitement that was witnessed in the early hours of the morning of Jan. 30," he added.

      According to the government official, media owners and all relevant actors had been given a full security situation brief well ahead of the illegal activities of the National Super Alliance (NASA).

      "Unfortunately, some media houses chose to disregard this advice, their own code of ethics, self-regulation and the moral responsibility of every Kenyan to safeguard the security of their fellows citizens," Matiang'i said.

      He said three television stations will remain off air until the government has completed investigations into the "swearing-in" of Odinga.

      "As a result of what happened yesterday (Tuesday), we have commenced investigations targeting individuals. Media houses will remain closed until we complete investigations," he said.

      The broadcasting signals of NTV, KTN and Citizen were switched off Tuesday, but Kenyans watched the live coverage on social media and international TV channels.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369398731
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 狠狠一本天堂亚洲综合十八禁 | 麻豆一区二区三区久久| 国产福利在线观看一区二区| 国产思思久99久精品| 锡林郭勒盟| 92精品国产自产在线观看48页| 密云县| 久久精品免视看国产明星| 人妻精品动漫h无码| 插插无码视频大全不卡网站 | 精品中文字幕一二三四区人妻| 无码AV午夜福利一区| 男人天堂av在线成人av| 亚洲中文字幕日本在线观看| 日韩AV第一页在线播放| 精品国产品欧美日产在线| 北流市| 精品久久亚洲一级α| 欧美乱大交| 人妻夜夜爽天天爽三区| 国产精品无码mv在线观看| 国产精品麻豆A在线播放| 最新国产女主播福利在线观看| 中文字幕有码高清| 欧美成人秋霞久久aa片| 无码国产精品一区二区免费式影视| 男人的天堂av网站一区二区| 97久久成人国产精品免费| 高清性欧美暴力猛交| 九九在线精品国产| 亚洲嫩模喷白浆在线观看| 中文无码日韩欧免费视频| 97成人午夜精品长长久久| 伊在人亚洲香蕉精品区麻豆| 国产女同疯狂作爱系列| 国产一区二区三区白浆在线观看| 天气| 美女视频永久黄网站免费观看国产 | 国产内射在线激情一区| 成年无码av片在线蜜芽| 99在线无码精品秘 入口九色|