亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Libyan navy doubts reports of 90 immigrants drowning off western coast

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-02-03 01:02:03|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      TRIPOLI, Feb. 2 (Xinhua) -- Libyan navy on Friday questioned the validity of reports about a capsizing boat carrying 90 illegal immigrants off the coast of the city of Zuwara, some 120 km west of Tripoli, according to navy spokesman Ayob Qassem.

      "The reports published by international organizations about a capsizing boat with 90 illegal immigrants on board off the city of Zuwara are uncertain and questionable because they are not based on accurate evidence or sources," Qassem told Xinhua.

      Earlier in the day, the International Organization for Migration (IOM) announced that nearly 90 immigrants were feared drowned off the coast of Zuwara, and three immigrants survived and made it to the shore.

      It is reported that 10 bodies, two Libyans and eight Pakistani nationals, have washed up on Libyan shores, IOM said.

      "If the organization that announced this report does not provide proof of its authenticity, we will charge them with collusion with the smuggling networks and publishing false and misleading information that attempts to show Libya inhumanely to the international community," Qassem said.

      The spokesman said two Coast Guard patrols were sent to search the coast, the first from Tripoli at 5 a.m. local time (0300 GMT), and the second three hours and a half later.

      "The search was carried out on the entire coast of Zuwara, and no bodies of wreckage were found," Qassem noted.

      Ibrahim Mohammed, an official of Libyan Red Crescent in Zuwara, also denied a boat crash off the city's coast on Friday, saying the bodies washed ashore belong to immigrants on a boat that capsized two days ago.

      "The Security Directorate of Zuwara has been recovering immigrants bodies since Wednesday evening, and the total number of the recovered bodies so far is 13, including a Libyan woman," Mohammed told Xinhua.

      "We contacted the Coast Guard and the Security Directorate, and they estimate that the boat, which sank two days ago, could have carried only 40 immigrants," he added.

      Following the 2011 uprising in Libya, the insecurity and chaos in the country has made it a preferred point of departure for illegal immigrants hoping to cross the Mediterranean toward European shores.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521369454321
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码高潮久久一级一级喷水| 国产高清视频在线播放www色| 国产91 对白在线播放九色| 欧洲成人一区二区三区| 无码国产精品一区二区免费3P | 精品日产卡一卡二卡麻豆| 国产乱了伦视频大全亚琴影院| 亚洲乱亚洲乱妇50p| 精品国产成人一区二区不卡在线 | 99精品欧美一区二区三区| 激情视频在线观看国产中文| 乱淫av一区二区三区| 少妇bbwbbw高潮| julia中文字幕久久亚洲| 国产 麻豆 日韩 欧美 久久| 亚洲成人免费在线视频观看| 亚洲中文字幕永久网站| 亚洲中文无码成人影院在线播放| 久久久久久一品道精品免费看| a观看v视频网站入口免费| 国产极品美女到高潮| 子长县| 99久久99久久精品免观看| 中文字幕无码一区二区三四区 | 国产在线观看91精品亚瑟| 国产无遮挡裸体免费视频| 国产一区,二区,三区免费视频 | 人妻少妇av中文字幕乱码免费 | 亚洲中文字幕有码av| 国产原创自拍三级在线观看| 国产欧美日韩看片片在线人成| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜avapp| 岛国av网站在线播放| 蜜桃一区二区午夜啪啪| 最新永久免费AV网站| 久久露脸国产精品WWW| 国产成人精品cao在线| 亚洲视频在线观看一区二区三| 国产精品18久久久久久不卡中国 | 景宁| 日本精品视频一视频高清|