亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      DPRK accuses U.S. of trying to turn Winter Olympics into theater of confrontation

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-02-03 10:19:14|Editor: Mengjie
      Video PlayerClose

      PYONGYANG, Feb. 3 (Xinhua) -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) has accused the United States of trying to turn the upcoming PyeongChang Winter Olympics Games into a theater of confrontation with Pyongyang.

      The official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said in a commentary late Friday that U.S. Vice President Mike Pence claimed that he would go to the Winter Olympics to hold back the DPRK's "propaganda offensive."

      "Pence will hold a series of press conferences before and during the Olympics and he is determined to make sure that the Olympic ground would not turn into a propaganda ground for north Korea," KCNA cited a White House official as saying.

      Pence, whose father was a U.S. serviceman who took part in the 1950-53 Korean War, is known for his hardline stance against the DPRK.

      "This is aimed to check the trend for improved inter-Korean ties that has gained momentum thanks to the DPRK's bold and proactive efforts, and to drive a wedge among the Koreans," said KCNA.

      DPRK and South Korea held several rounds of talks last month on cooperation in the PyeongChang Winter Olympics.

      The skiers of the two sides have also held joint training sessions last week in the DPRK to prepare for the games, the KCNA reported.

      The 2018 PyeongChang Olympic Winter Games are scheduled to be held on Feb. 9-25 in the city of PyeongChang, South Korea.

      U.S. President Donald Trump on Thursday announced the list of U.S. official delegates who would attend the opening ceremony and events of the 2018 PyeongChang Olympic Winter Games in South Korea.

      According to a White House statement, Pence will lead the delegation and his wife Karen Pence is also a member of it.

      Vincent Brooks, commander of the United Nations Command, ROK-U.S. Combined Forces Command, and United States Forces Korea, along with his predecessor, retired James Thurman, will be part of the delegation.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369462441
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产熟女精品一区二区三区| 国产首页一区二区不卡| 日韩中文一区二区观看| 国产午夜精品视频在线播放| 老熟妇高潮av一区二区三区啪啪| 日本一区二区精品专区| 欧洲人体一区二区三区| 国产呻吟久久久久久久92| 国产精品不卡一二三区| 国产精品成人免费久久黄| 成人自拍视频国产一区| 中文字幕不卡乱偷在线观看 | 乐至县| 无码不卡一区二区三区在线观看| 97人人添人澡人人爽超碰 | 成人黄网站免费永久在线观看| 看全色黄大色大片免费久久久| 成人免费A级毛片无码| 国产午夜精品一区二区三区视频| 色优网久久国产精品| 博罗县| 99久久综合国产精品免费| 国产精品碰碰现在自在拍| 久久久www成人免费毛片| 国产三级黄色片子看曰逼大片| 任你躁国产自任一区二区三区| 日韩国产精品自在自线| 久久精品免费国产一区| 久久麻豆精亚洲av品国产精品| 日本五十路熟女在线视频| 国产精品老熟女露脸视频| 国产精品久久码一区二区| 欧美xxxxx精品| 精品免费人伦一区二区三区蜜桃| 99久久国产综合精品女同| 欧美成人精品高清在线播放| 一二三三免费观看视频| 亚洲国产精品久久久久久网站| 国产成av人片在线观看天堂无码| 亚洲成人有码免费在线| 亚洲24小时在线免费视频网站|