亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Turkish military convoy enters western Aleppo countryside in Syria: report

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-02-06 05:08:08|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      DAMASCUS, Feb. 5 (Xinhua) -- A massive Turkish military convoy entered the Tal al-Eis area in the western countryside of Aleppo province in northern Syria on Monday, pan-Arab al-Mayadeen TV reported.

      The aim of the Turkish forces is to establish a stronghold in that high ground area, which would secure a supply route for the Turkish-backed Syrian rebels between the city of Azaz, which is under the control of the Ankara-backed rebels in the northern countryside of Aleppo and the rebel-held countryside of Idlib province, according to the report.

      This comes as the Turkish forces heavily shelled the town of Rajo in the northwestern countryside of the Kurdish-held Afrin region in northern Aleppo near Turkey, as part of the Turkish military campaign to eliminate the Kurdish forces in Afrin and other areas in northern Syria near the Turkish border.

      The report said the shelling of the pro-government Syrian forces targeted the Turkish convoy while approaching Tal al-Eis area, without further details.

      Meanwhile, the Turkish military said in a statement on Monday that there were plans to begin reconnaissance work on establishing two more observation posts inside northwest Syria, as part of the de-escalation zones' deal agreed upon by Russia and Iran.

      The activists' monitor Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the new Turkish observation post was near Tal al-Eis.

      The Turkish military campaign started on Jan. 20, targeting historic sites, mosques, residential areas, and the infrastructure in the Afrin enclave, according to state news agency SANA.

      The Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) stressed in a recent statement that it will keep confronting the Turkish forces and their allies of the Syrian rebels in Afrin.

      The Kurdish forces have lost 15 towns on the outskirts of Afrin to the Turkish forces and allied Syrian rebels.

      The Turkish side has stressed that the war will continue in Afrin and will start another offensive on the Kurdish-held Manbij town also in northern Aleppo countryside until eliminating the Kurdish forces in that region near Turkey.

      SANA said the Turkish campaign has so far killed and wounded 500 civilians in Afrin.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091369515471
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 午夜视频免费观看一区二区| 亚洲精品久久久无码av片软件| 亚洲欧美日韩中文二区| 青青草视频原手机在线观看| 深泽县| 精品少妇爆乳无码aⅴ区| 一级无码国产精品毛片| 国内精品国产三级国产av另类| av免费一区二区三区不卡| 凤庆县| 亚洲AV无码国产精品久久l | 新丰县| 亚洲精品日本| 一级做a爰片久久毛片4个| 亚洲性色av日韩在线观看| 最新国产女主播福利在线观看 | 中文精品久久久久中文| 77777亚洲午夜久久多人| 国内精品91久久久久| 精品综合久久久久久97| 亚洲熟妇乱色一区二区三区| 在线视频免费观看| 日韩人妻少妇中文字幕av| 亚洲第一无码精品久久| 性生交片免费无码看人| 成人中文字幕在线| 久久精品国产亚洲AⅤ无码剧情| 亚洲国产夜色在线观看| 国产在线精品99一卡2卡| 国产美女在线精品免费观看网址 | 亚洲天堂一区二区久久| 久久婷婷是五月综合色| 欧洲一级无码AV毛片免费| 亚洲精品欧美日韩在线| 久久99亚洲网美利坚合众国| 亚洲秘av一区二区三区| 欧美1区2区3区激情无套| 国产精品美女免费视频大全| 久久高潮少妇视频免费| 国产三级精品三级在线观看粤语| 黄a无码片内射无码视频|