亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      HK bomb disposal experts say responsibility overrides fear in work

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-02-06 15:00:27|Editor: pengying
      Video PlayerClose

      HONG KONG, Feb. 6 (Xinhua) -- "You don't have time to deal with fear. You let fear take over, you cannot discharge your duty," Adam Roberts, a bomb disposal expert from Hong Kong said to the media on Monday.

      On Jan. 31, an unexploded wartime bomb was found in a rail link construction site on Harbor Road in Wan Chai, downtown Hong Kong, which was the second one found in the same location within a week. Both took the police at least a day to dispose of.

      "You are responsible for the lives of your fellow officers, property in the local area and the public," Roberts, an officer of the Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Bureau of the Hong Kong Police, said at a press conference held at the Police Headquarters in Wan Chai, recalling the situation when dealing with the second bomb found last week.

      He said that it was raining quite heavily during the process of disposing of the bomb and it took a while for them to stabilize it.

      Roberts, who joined the EOD bureau in 1998, emphasized that they rely on training, experience and fellow officers, not luck when carrying out the procedures and he appreciated the effort made by every one of his co-workers.

      Both of the two bombs were confirmed American-made explosives and believed to have been dropped from a U.S. warplane during World War II, weighing about 450 kilograms.

      Including the wartime bomb of another type found in 2014 in a hotel construction site in Wan Chai, a total of three huge wartime bombs weighed more than 450 kilograms have been unearthed in downtown Hong Kong in its history thus far.

      The two bombs found on Harbor Road took the police more than 20 hours to finish up the disposal work. The officers took turns to deal with the bombs and they got a break every two hours, except Roberts, who played the main role and had to work longer.

      "You don't really feel tired until the job is over," the bomb disposal expert said. "I haven't got time to think about being tired. As soon as the job's finished, then I feel extremely, mentally, physically exhausted."

      The police showcased the metal shell of the defused bombs after the press conference for a photo opportunity. Meanwhile, Roberts showed his lucky T-shirt, printing: "Keep Calm. I'm a Hong Kong Bomb Disposal Officer."

      Talking about the most difficult part about dealing with the second bomb found last week, Chow Shek-kin, Senior Bomb Disposal officer of the EOD bureau, said that it was in an unstable position and because of the rain, the officers could hardly see the structure such as the detonator of the bomb.

      "If the bomb exploded, it would produce a heat of 3,000 to 4,000 degrees Celsius and the shards could fly over 1,000 to 2,000 meters around the area," he said, adding that it would be disastrous if explosion happened. They took most of the time, around 12 to 14 hours, to evacuate people around.

      Chow echoed his co-worker, saying although it was a dangerous job, they would not think too much but concentrated on the task and get it done as quick as possible. "If we don't do it, who will?"

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369531111
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 大陆国产乱人伦| 欧美亚洲国产人妖系列视| 无码成年性午夜免费网站蜜蜂| 老女人做爰全过程免费的视频| 亚洲香蕉免费有线视频| AV在线毛片| 一本色道久久综合亚洲精品不卡| 少妇久久久久久被弄到高潮| 久久精品一区二区日韩av| 久久WWW免费人成看片入口| 精品亚洲没码中文字幕| 日产国产精品一区二区| 中文字幕乱码亚洲无线精品一区| 亚洲av一区中文精品字幕| 蜜桃视频在线网站免费看| 久久人妻少妇精品系列| 亚洲女同专区在线九九| 中日无码精品一区二区三区| 性少妇tubevⅰdeos高清| 日韩系列精品无码免费不卡| 女优免费中文字幕在线| 无码之国产精品网址蜜芽| 亚洲午夜无码av毛片久久| 日韩人妻无码一区二区三区 | 午夜免费福利一区二区无码AV | 国产成人精品亚洲午夜麻豆| 成人无码视频免费播放| 亚洲熟妇中文字幕五十av| 中文字幕日本一区二区在线观看| 免费看亚洲一区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕麻豆一区| 国产激情无码Av毛片久久| 亚洲精品国产精品av| 国产成人啪精品视频免费APP| 老熟妇高潮av一区二区三区啪啪| 国产人成无码视频在线1000| 精品免费看国产一区二区白浆| 亚洲另类色区欧美日韩图片| 日韩天堂视频| 青青手机在线视频观看| 91爱爱视频|