亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      PyeongChang ready for Winter Olympics: POCOG president

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-02-06 16:05:55|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      PYEONGCHANG, Feb. 6 (Xinhua) -- Lee Hee-beom, the president of the PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympic Games organizing committee (POCOG), said on Tuesday that the host country is ready to present an exciting Games to the world featuring friendly competition and communicating a message of peace.

      Lee told a press conference that all sectors are "fully operational" as the delegations have settled down, athletes are training well and volunteers and security forces are all in place.

      The POCOG president highlighted the message of peace that the Olympics has sent to the world, especially after the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) decided to send a high-level delegation, led by Kim Yong Nam, president of the Presidium of the Supreme People's Assembly of the DPRK, to the opening ceremony.

      Lee also hailed the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics, together with the next edition of Beijing Winter Olympics in 2022, as the beginning of an era in Asia for winter sports, which has long been dominated by European and north American countries.

      The host is expected to receive a record number of 2,925 athletes to compete in 102 events with the support of a total of 55,684 crew, including 14,647 volunteers, according to the Games organizers.

      Lee announced that POCOG has basically achieved a balanced budget. The ticket sales are picking up after a sluggish start and have been called "not bad" by the POCOG president as the opening ceremony draws near.

      "As of Feb. 5, we had sold 77.3 percent of the tickets, meaning, 826,000 tickets were sold, with a daily average sales of more than 7,000 tickets," said Kim Ki-hong, a POCOG senior official at the press conference, adding the tickets for the opening and closing ceremony and events such as figure skating, semifinals and finals for men's ice hockey are particularly popular.

      Responding to a huge public concern about the cold and windy weather, which is to pose a great challenge for the spectators for the upcoming opening ceremony and athletes for the outdoor events, Lee said POCOG has drafted additional countermeasures.

      Lee presented the kit for an estimated 35,000 spectators at the opening ceremony, which includes a beanie, a blanket, a hot pack set, a cushion and a raincoat, to battle temperatures on the night on Feb. 9 that are expected to go below minus 10 degrees Celsius.

      Lee also promised more heaters, wind shields, snack bars with hot food and heated rest areas at the roofless opening ceremony venue.

      "Plus, so far as I was concerned, the day is getting warmer on Feb. 8, so I don't think the cold will be a issue at the opening ceremony," said Lee, who didn't rule out the possibility of delays or even cancellations of some outdoor events in case of strong wind.

      ?

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369533071
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 无人区码一码二码三码区| 龙岩市| 国产一区二区三区韩国| 精品一二区| 国产亚洲精品自在久久| 免费无码av片在线观看中文| 中文亚洲成a人片在线观看| 潞西市| 中文字幕久久久久久久系列| 人妻丝袜中文无码av影音先锋专区| 日本一区午夜艳熟免费| 亚洲亚洲亚洲亚洲亚洲天堂| 廊坊市| 久久久久综合一本久道| 99久久精品视香蕉蕉| 亚洲一二三四五区中文字幕| 欧美日韩国产乱了伦| 91精品国产91久久久无码95| 美丽的熟妇中文字幕| 国产专区国产av| 亚洲国产资源一区二区| 蜜桃av多人一区二区三区| 久久婷婷人人澡人爽人人喊| 国产精品三级在线不卡| 日韩精品一区二区三区四区视频| 亚洲精品永久一区二区三区| 国产韩国精品一区二区三区| 人妻熟女一区二区aⅴ水野朝阳 | 亚洲成A人A∨久在线观看| 麻豆免费观看视频在线观看| 亚洲日韩成人无码不卡网站| 日本三区视频| 国产精品亚洲ΑV天堂无码| 亚洲一区二区三区无吗| 成人国产乱对白在线观看| 不卡无码人妻一区三区| 亚洲中文字幕第二十三页| 国产精品情侣露脸av在线播放| 亚洲一区黄色| 插插无码视频大全不卡网站| 亚洲天堂免费av在线观看|