亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN chief condemns chemical weapon use in Syria, calls for unity in Security Council

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-02-07 13:36:40|Editor: Lifang
      Video PlayerClose

      UNITED NATIONS, Feb. 6 (Xinhua) -- United Nations (UN) Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Tuesday condemned the use of chemical weapons in Syria and called for unity in the Security Council in order to bring the perpetrators to justice.

      "We've learned with gravest concern of reports of the recent use of chemical weapons in Syria, including in Idlib (governorate). The secretary-general once again condemns in the strongest possible terms any use of such weapons for which there can be no justification," Guterres' deputy spokesman Farhan Haq told reporters.

      "He (Guterres) reiterated his call for unity of the Security Council in order to ensure that those responsible for the use of chemical weapons in Syria are identified and held accountable," said Haq, referring to the impasse within the council that led to the dissolution of an independent investigative mechanism.

      Last year Russia used its veto power in the council three times to kill the Joint Investigative Mechanism of the United Nations and the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.

      Russia last month circulated a draft resolution for a new investigative mechanism, but several council members have expressed serious reservations about the text.

      Chinese Deputy Permanent Representative to the United Nations Wu Haitao said Monday that China supports Russia's efforts to push for the establishment of a new investigative mechanism. China hopes that council members will continue to hold constructive consultations in order to reach consensus at an early date, he told the council.

      Guterres supports the call of UN officials for a one-month cessation of hostilities in Syria for the delivery of humanitarian aid, said Haq. "He hopes that any sort of halt can be brought about on the ground because it's urgently needed."

      The UN humanitarian team in Syria warns of the dire consequences of the compounded humanitarian crisis in several parts of the country, said a statement issued Tuesday by the UN resident and humanitarian coordinator and UN representatives in Syria.

      The statement called for an immediate ceasefire throughout Syria for at least a month to enable the delivery of humanitarian aid and services, the evacuation of the critically sick and wounded, and the alleviation of people's suffering.

      In Afrin, the ongoing military operations and the reported blockage of exits by other forces have trapped many civilians, the statement said, noting that so far, 380 families have reached surrounding villages and Aleppo city neighborhoods while thousands of people have been displaced within Afrin.

      As the fighting escalates, the number of civilians affected by violence is bound to increase.

      In Idlib, the military operations resulted in increased casualties and the movement of civilians to safer areas. Some of them have been forced to move several times to escape the fighting, said the statement.

      The UN-mandated Independent International Commission of Inquiry on Syria reported that airstrikes have reportedly hit at least three hospitals in Idlib.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369559461
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 人人91人人澡人人妻人人爽| 精品国产乱码一区二区三区在线| 亚洲成a人片在线观看高清| 精品日韩欧美一区二区三区在线播放| 亚洲中文字幕巨乳人妻| 亚洲AV无码久久久久调教| 小雪被老外黑人撑破了视频| AV无码网站网址| 亚洲无码性爱视频在线观看| 离岛区| 亚洲亚洲亚洲亚洲亚洲天堂| 98精品国产高清在线xxxx| 真实国产乱子伦对白视频| 一本大道在线一久道一区二区| 插插无码视频大全不卡网站| 加勒比东京热综合久久| 迁安市| 99久久精品国产片| 精品乱码卡1卡2卡3免费开放| 国产高清不卡| 亚洲AV成人无码久久精品四虎| 免费国产在线精品三区| 国内精品国产三级国产a久久| 日本污视频| 国产日韩精品秘 入口| 十八禁网站在线观看| 亚洲一区二区三区国产精品| 国产乱人伦偷精品视频| 简阳市| 91精品啪在线看国产网站| 亚洲中文字幕第一页在线| 亚洲国产成人久久一区www| 国产精品自拍首页在线观看| 日本午夜理伦三级好看| 亚洲国产AⅤ精品一区二区不卡| 啪啪视频免费看一区二区| 欧美性猛少妇xxxxx免费| 全部免费播放在线毛片| 国产美女直播一区二区| 毛片av在线播放亚洲av网站| 一个人看的www片免费高清中文 |