亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN envoy warns against continuous influx of weapons to Libya

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-02-08 05:45:59|Editor: Lifang
      Video PlayerClose
      LIBYA-TRIPOLI-UN-ENVOY-WEAPONS-INFLUX-WARNING?

      Ghassan Salame (C), head of UN Support Mission in Libya and the special representative of the UN secretary-general, speaks at a press conference in Tripoli, Libya, on Feb. 7, 2018. Ghassan Salame on Wednesday confirmed that weapons continue to enter Libya in the absence of a unified Libyan authority protecting the borders. (Xinhua/Hamza Turkia)

      TRIPOLI, Feb. 7 (Xinhua) -- Head of UN Support Mission in Libya Ghassan Salame on Wednesday confirmed that weapons continue to enter Libya in the absence of a unified Libyan authority protecting the borders.

      Salame, also the special representative of the UN secretary-general, made his remarks following an expanded meeting with representatives of political and security elites of southern Libya to discuss problems facing their cities, especially border security.

      "The continued illegal flow of weapons into the country should be dealt with firmly," Salame told a news conference in Tripoli, adding that the borders are "not monitored and there is no unified Libyan authority to protect it effectively."

      "The United Nations is working intensively and is in contact with many countries to prevent the entry of weapons to Libya," Salame said.

      The UN envoy did not reveal the countries with which the UN is communicating to stop the export of arms to Libya.

      The Greek coast guards announced earlier in January that they seized a ship flying the flag of Tanzania and carrying materials used to make explosives while sailing to Libya.

      The ship's cargo policy indicates that the cargo was loaded at the Turkish ports of Mersin and Iskenderun and was headed to Djibouti and Oman.

      However, the Greek coast guards said preliminary investigation showed that the ship's captain had received orders from the ship's owner to sail to the Libyan city of Misurata, some 250 km east the capital Tripoli, to unload the entire cargo.

      UN Security Council has been imposing arms embargo on Libya since 2011.

      "Arms are widespread and if reports saying that there are more than 20 million weapons of the former regime are confirmed, it is dangerous. We believe that Libya does not need more weapons," Salame said, regarding solutions to stop smuggling of arms into Libya and controlling the spread of weapons inside the country.

      Salame expressed hope that any efforts to reduce the number of weapons in the country would succeed, and that as many militia members as possible could be integrated into civilian life.

      Libya suffers from security chaos and a power struggle amid proliferation of weapons since the overthrow of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi's regime in 2011.

      None of the successive Governments, since 2011, has been able to implement any integrated program for weapons collection or disarmament of militias, which often possess weapons and equipment more that the official security and military services.

         1 2 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Libya
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369573521
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产三级国产精品国产专区| 妺妺窝人体色www聚色窝| 午夜福利不卡无码视频| 亚洲欧美日韩国产综合专区| 亚洲中出视频| 2020无码专区人妻系列日韩| 精品综合久久久久久97| 亚洲区少妇熟女专区| 久久免费看少妇a级黄片| 亚洲乱亚洲乱妇中文影视| 国产成人福利在线视频不卡| av草草久久久久久久久久久| 91手机在线观看精品视频| 精品国产高清一区二区广区| 国产精品视频免费一区二区三区| 99久久久无码国产精品动漫| 激情人妻网址| 激情综合婷婷色五月蜜桃| 色视频国产| 扒开双腿操女人逼的免费视频| 淄博市| 亚洲欧美成人中文在线网站 | 国产WW久久久久久久久久| 欧美一区二区三区久久综| 18禁白丝喷水视频www视频| 久久99国产精品一区二区| 久久久一本精品99久久| 国产精品亚洲婷婷99久久精品| 汾西县| 人妻无码∧V一区二区| 精品人妻伦九区久久aaa片| 精品乱码久久久久久久| 人摸人人人澡人人超碰手机版| 五月婷婷激情视频俺也去淫| 国产一区二区三区精品久久呦| 久久国产亚洲中文字幕| 亚洲—本道中文字幕久久66| 亚洲精品鲁一鲁一区二区三区| julia中文字幕久久亚洲| 青春草在线播放在线观看视频| 久久精品女人天堂av影院|