亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Venezuelan gov't, opposition talks on ice, says Dominican president

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-02-08 15:37:46|Editor: pengying
      Video PlayerClose

      CARACAS, Feb. 7 (Xinhua) -- Talks between Venezuela's socialist government and right-wing opposition went into an "indefinite recess" after the two sides were unable to reach an agreement, president of the Dominican Republic said Wednesday.

      "The dialogue enters here into a kind of indefinite recess," Danilo Medina, whose country was hosting the conversations, told reporters at a press conference in the capital city of Santo Domingo.

      According to Medina, the government of Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro said it was willing to sign a document that was previously negotiated between the two sides, but the opposition came with a different proposal.

      On Jan. 31, both sides signed a preliminary agreement in the city to promote peaceful coexistence and restore normalcy to the public sector, but opposition representative Julio Borges declined to use the phrase "preliminary agreement," saying it was rather a "document that gathers those points on which there has been progress."

      Medina, on Wednesday, told reporters "In any case, we will send (the government) the document the opposition submitted to us ... but not with the expectation that they are going to respond."

      "In the end, they will have to return to sit at the negotiating table, because there is no other way towards understanding except through dialogue," he added.

      Just later in the day, Venezuela's National Electoral Council announced that the 2018 presidential elections will be held on April 22.

      Setting the date for the presidential elections was one of the points of contention the two sides sought to resolve through resumed dialogue in Santo Domingo since September, in a bid to overcome a political stalemate that has only intensified Venezuela's economic woes.

      The 2018 elections were originally scheduled to take place in December, but the ruling socialist party is eager to hold the elections as soon as possible, sensing its current advantage over a divided and weak opposition.

      Medina said the opposition coalition Democratic Unity Roundtable, known by its Spanish acronym MUD, was asking elections be held in June, while the government requested they take place in March.

      More than two weeks ago, Venezuela's National Constituent Assembly unanimously voted to move up the presidential elections to sometime before the April 30 deadline.

      Earlier on Wednesday, the opposition warned the government to refrain from making a "unilateral" decision about when to hold elections.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369591731
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国内自拍视频在线观看| 在线观看视频午夜国产| 亚洲人成伊人成综合网中文| 国产一区二区三区国产精品| 久久久亚洲精品午夜福利| 亚洲专区中文在线第一页| 麻豆av一区二区天堂| 久久AⅤ天堂Av无码AV| 青河县| 乱淫av一区二区三区| 赤峰市| 青青草综合影院在线观看| 亚洲一二三四五区中文字幕| 青青草一区在线观看视频| 黑丝美女喷水在线观看| AV无码免费不卡在线观看| 尤物无码一区| 乱人伦视频69| 91久久福利国产成人精品| 久久国产精品老女人| 精品一区二区三区不卡少妇av | 中西区| 国产免费播放一区二区| 精品国产福利片在线观看| 国内精品自在欧美一区| 狠狠躁夜夜躁无码中文字幕| 国产精品麻豆va在线播放| 中文字幕日韩精品欧美一区| 亚洲精品成人片在线播放| 国产精品美女AV免费观看| 国产精品丝袜美女在线观看| 亚洲国产精品黑人久久久| 亚洲精品无码不卡| 欧美成人看片一区二区三区尤物| 伊人色综合久久天天五月婷| 亚洲AV无码一区二区二三区软件| 91精品国产高清久久久久久g| 制服 丝袜 人妻 专区一本| 中文字幕天天躁日日躁狠狠| 无码AV大香线蕉伊人久久 | 国产伦精品一区二区亚洲|