亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Israel warns Iran, Syria playing with fire by "aggression"

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-02-11 04:47:41|Editor: Yamei
      Video PlayerClose

      MIDEAST-GOLAN HEIGHTS-UNDOF

      A member of the United Nations Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF) looks through binoculars from Mount Bental, an observation post in the Israeli occupied Golan Heights near the ceasefire line between Israel and Syria, on Feb. 10, 2018. The Israeli army launched a large-scale attack against the Syrian aerial defense system and Iranian targets in Syria after an Israeli F-16 fighter was hit by missiles from Syria and crashed on Saturday morning. (Xinhua/JINI)

      JERUSALEM, Feb. 10 (Xinhua) -- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Saturday evening that Israel holds Iran and Syria responsible for the latest "aggression."

      "We will continue to do whatever is necessary to protect our sovereignty and security", said Netanyahu in a statement.

      The prime minister said he has been warning for some time about the dangers of Iran's military entrenchment in Syria.

      "Iran seeks to use Syrian territory to attack Israel for its professed goal of destroying Israel," he noted.

      Netanyahu accused Iran of violating Israel's sovereignty by dispatching a drone from Syrian territory into Israel on Saturday morning.

      "This demonstrates that our warnings were 100 percent correct," he said.

      During an earlier tour of Israel Defense Forces (IDF) Northern Command, Netanyahu also expressed Israel's determination to defend itself.

      "I am impressed by the major work the IDF is doing to defend our borders and our state. We want peace but we are prepared for any scenario and I suggest that no one test us," he said.

      Meanwhile, Israeli President Reuven Rivlin commended security forces for their "firm and resolute defense measures in the face of further proof of the danger of Iranian consolidation in the region."

      In a briefing at noon on Saturday, IDF Spokesman Jonathan Conricus warned that the Syrians and Iranians are "playing with fire."

      "We are willing, prepared and capable to extract a heavy price from anyone that attacks us" despite the fact that Israel is "not interested to escalate the situation," Conricus said.

      Earlier on Saturday, Israel launched a large-scale attack against Iranian and Syrian military targets in Syria in response to the downing of an Israeli F-16 fighter jet by missiles.

      Four Iranian targets in Syria and eight Syrian ones belonging to the Fourth Syrian division near Damascus were attacked, according to the IDF.

      The chain of events started at about 4:30 a.m. on Saturday, when an Iranian drone penetrated into Israeli air space, said the IDF.

      The Israeli army intercepted the drone with an Apache helicopter over Israeli territories, and then launched an attack on the control facility of the drone located in Syria, it added.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011103261369656121
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费无码又爽又刺激高潮的视频,| 在线成人tv天堂中文字幕| 亚洲国产精品久久久久婷婷软件| 国产成人福利在线视老湿机| 久久国产精品偷| 热99re99首页精品亚洲五月天| 大香蕉久久精品一区二区字幕| 久久一级国产黄色精品| 伊人亚洲综合网色AV另类| 天堂中文在线www天堂在线| 色婷婷综合久久久久中文一区二区| 国产福利2021最新在线观看| 老熟妇高潮av一区二区三区啪啪| 国产精品av在线一区二区三区| 国产亚洲精品国看不卡| 亚洲综合av永久无码精品一区二区| 99久久国产一区二区三区| 自慰高潮网站在线观看| 91九色系列视频在线国产| 69av视频在线| 亚洲aⅴ无码国精品中文字慕| 亚洲欧美日韩在线码| 亚洲国产色婷婷久久99精品91 | 久久亚洲道色宗和久久| 亚洲色欧美在线影院| 黑人巨大av无码专区| 久久婷婷色综合老司机| 华蓥市| 无码在线观看123| 年轻漂亮的女教师2| 四虎永久视频在线观看| 男人阁久久| 亚洲精品一区二区在线播放| 国产日韩久久久久无码精品| 亚洲香蕉网久久综合影视| 久久久久久久综合日本| 亚洲av日韩精品一区二区不卡| 免费无码AⅤ片在线观看| 亚洲成av人片一区二区| 九九色这里只有精品国产| 长垣县|