亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Premier League is a threat to the Bundesliga says Rangnick

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-02-13 09:44:19|Editor: Liangyu
      Video PlayerClose

      By Oliver Trust

      BERLIN, Feb. 13 (Xinhua) -- The German Bundesliga won't be able to get over its economic disadvantages in comparison to the English Premier League says RB Leipzig sports director Ralf Rangnick.

      The 59-year-old said he does see any reason why things should change in the near future.

      "Rumors speak about a further rise when it comes to the Premier League's TV contract from 2019 onwards. Considering that a league newcomer such as Huddersfield in England is already at the same level as the national champion Bayern Munich in Germany, one can imagine the effect on the two leagues' progress," Rangnick said.

      The former TSG Hoffenheim manager mentioned the Premier League's growing attractiveness when it comes to top class managers from abroad. "Three years ago no famous foreign coaches were working in the Premier League besides Jose Mourinho and Arsene Wenger. Now the first six teams rely on excellent coaching quality from abroad," Rangnick said.

      "Not only is the significantly higher salary attracting international top class players, but also a growing number of first class managers, Rangnick stressed.

      Rangnick also said he regards Bayern Munich as the only German side that can compete on an equal footing with clubs in the Premier League. He mentioned that Germany's second richest club Borussia Dortmund is continuously losing top players and is suffering the most among all German clubs.

      To be able to close the gap Rangnick suggested either higher TV income for German clubs or the need to soften up the strict "50 + 1" rule not allowing outside investors to gain the majority of shares of any individual club in the Bundesliga.

      "If we accept the current status, the gap will even get wider," Rangnick said. He added that he is expecting an adverse effect on Germany's performances when it comes to international competitions.

      The result would be that German clubs can't keep their stars, and only Bayern Munich is strong enough to face an international challenger.

      Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge demanded significant effort by German clubs to secure the country's position in international football. Otherwise, the Bundesliga is in danger of lose two of its four starting places for the Champions League the Bavarian official said. Rummenigge reminded Germany's clubs of the "common interest" of German football. "If we go on as we did in the last month it will be hard to make ends meet and be successful in the future," Rummenigge commented.

      When the round of 16 of the Champions League kicks off this week, Bayern Munich is the only German side still left in Europe's most important club competition. Dortmund and Leipzig were eliminated early after the group stage and have to continue in the far less attractive Europa League.

      TSG Hoffenheim, Hertha BSC, and FC Cologne were eliminated after the Europa League group stage and completely disappeared from international screens.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369717221
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久99久久99精品免观看不卡 | 亚洲综合av一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美日韩国产成人| 久久夜色精品| 在线视频青青草猎艳自拍69| 论坛| 亚洲AV无码国产精品久久l| 亚洲av高清一区二区三| 色综合夜夜嗨亚洲一二区| 一区二区三区放荡人妻| 芦山县| 久久国产国内精品对话对白| 久久久久国产精品熟女影院| 国产小视频免费观看| 自慰高潮网站在线观看| 久久亚洲国产精品三级黄片免费| 日韩精人妻无码一区二区三区| 中文字幕日韩一区二区不卡 | 国产美女主播在线一区| 屯昌县| 亚洲精品自拍视频在线观看| 边做边爱免费视频| 免费国产在线精品一区不卡| 日韩亚洲欧美精品| 国产亚洲高清不卡在线观看| 色优久久久久综合网鬼色| 欧美丰满少妇xxxx性| 国产成人精品人人做人人爽| av无码电影一区二区三区| 漳州市| 欧美日韩国产在线人成dvd| 成人网站免费观看永久视频下载| 亚洲一区二区三区成人网站| 99青青青精品视频在线| 台湾佬中文偷拍亚洲综合| 国产一区二区三区资源在线观看| 国产精品99精品一区二区三区∴| 亚洲熟妇夜夜一区二区三区| 米奇亚洲国产精品思久久| 欧美人与动牲交片免费播放| 国产精品国产三级国产专播|