亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Progress in Myanmar's Rakhine State, problems remain: UN official

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-02-14 04:09:58|Editor: Chengcheng
      Video PlayerClose

      UNITED NATIONS, Feb. 13 (Xinhua) -- Problems remain in Myanmar's Rakhine State despite progress in certain areas, a UN official told the Security Council on Tuesday.

      The priorities laid out by UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, which include the end of violence, humanitarian access, and return of refugees from Bangladesh, have not been entirely implemented five months after the start of violence in Rakhine, said Assistant Secretary-General for Political Affairs Miroslav Jenca.

      The outflow of Rohingya people from Rakhine State continues, although at a lower rate, said Jenca. As of Feb. 5, between 1,000 and 1,200 people were reportedly waiting on a beach in Maungdaw, planning to leave for Bangladesh. So far, 688,000 Rohingyas have fled, said Jenca.

      Although large-scale acts of violence have subsided in Rakhine, concerns about threats and intimidation against the remaining Rohingya population persist, he said.

      Humanitarian access in affected areas of Rakhine State continues to be severely curtailed, said Jenca. The majority of humanitarian organizations that previously worked in Rakhine are simply not allowed to enter the area. A handful of organizations are given travel authorizations but in a short-term and unpredictable manner that impedes the systematic delivery of assistance, he said.

      With regard to the return of refugees and internally displaced people to their places of origin or choice, he noted that Myanmar has made progress in its logistical preparations to receive returning refugees. He also noted that the governments of Myanmar and Bangladesh have signed a memo and established a joint working group on the issue.

      Jenca stressed the importance of addressing the root causes -- the lack of identity of the Rohingya. "We have consistently said the problem is statelessness. This must be addressed."

      The Myanmar government recognizes the Rohingya as illegal immigrants from Bangladesh.

      Rebel Rohingya militia launched deadly attacks against security forces in Myanmar's northern Rakhine State on Aug. 25, 2017, allegedly triggering retaliation by Myanmar government troops.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369737671
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲一区二区国产精品视频| 人妻丝袜AV中文系列先锋影音| 在线亚洲97se亚洲综合在线| 亚洲三级香港三级久久 | A男人的天堂久久A毛片| 性刺激的欧美三级视频中文字幕| 中文字幕日韩有码一区| 国产午夜视频免费观看| 性色av一区二区三区无码| 人与动牲交av免费| 26uuu欧美日本在线播放| 亚洲第一狼人区在线观看| 国产亚洲三级在线视频| 在线视频中文字幕乱人伦| 人妻在线日韩免费视频| 一本色道久久亚洲综合精品蜜桃| 丰满人妻一区二区三区视频 | 亚洲国产成人精品女人久久久| 91探花国产综合在线精品| 国产精品亚洲lv粉色| av资源在线看免费观看| 在线亚洲+欧美+日本专区| 又粗又硬又黄a级毛片| 无码国产精品一区二区免费式芒果 | 中文不卡视频| 一级少妇人妻免费视频| 久久亚洲道色宗和久久| 成年人免费国产视频| 美腿丝袜一区二区三区| 久久露脸国产精品WWW| 恩平市| 亚洲精品成人av观看| 亚洲成AV人片一区二区| 亚洲欧洲∨国产一区二区三区| 欧美成人精精品一区二区三区| 亚洲AV小说在线观看| 亚洲国产日韩在线观看| 久久久久久免费播放一级毛片| 国产亚洲欧洲三级片A级| 中文字幕人妻av一区二区啪啪| 国产精品久久一区性色a|